Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

Thank you to Lucifer for answering my call, helping my anxiety, and helping with a situation I’ve been preoccupied with. I am truly grateful for his help.

3 Likes

Thank you, Enochian angels, plus Franz Bardon spirits. And continued thanks to ongoing help from God, angels, demons, old gods and spiritual helpers.

1 Like

Thank you Lucifer and Raphael for helping me heal and thank you Gabriel, Michael and Uriel for protecting my space.

3 Likes

I want to thank Bune, Seer, Clauneck, Nitika, and Beliel for helping me achieve my financial requests quickly and creatively. It’s no small amount I was asking for and they delivered. So thank you. Now I understand why we don’t even suggest how our money should come to us, but rather allow the all powerful to fulfill our requests in their creative way.

Bune- Thank you. Beliel - Thank you. Seer-Thank you. Clauneck-Thank you. Nitika- Thank you.

3 Likes

I thank you Heziel for helping my friend get the smartphone which was long over due.

Just wrote this and will reference it here for anyone interested in reading (long read). Hope I don’t break any rules of this topic by referencing my post here and if so, please let me know. Cheers.

Success story - got what I wanted for so long, but am not sure anymore

Thank You :
-Lord Lucifer
-Lord Satan
-King Belial
-King Paimon
-King Beleth
-Prince Sitri
-Duke Sallos
-Duke Dantalion
-Duke Agares
-Marquis Amon
-Prince Ipos
-Marquis Orias
-Guardian Angel Asaliah
-Santa Muerte (I don’t work with her anymore)

Much love. Hail Satan and all of the Angels and Demons!

3 Likes

I wrote down a rough draft of an incantation for a curse, but never cast it formally. I asked King Asmodeus if it was even necessary, and He was ambiguous about it, so I didn’t bother. I just received word that the effects of the curse have manifested anyway. I was specific about how I wanted it to come about, so Someone has been working on it. Since Lord Lucifer is my protective element, it may have been a continuation of work that He has done before. Either way, thank you to the Spirit who has stopped this person from harassing me. I hadn’t initiated contact with this person for years and it was to the point where this person was sending their family members after me. It’s been 3 years and I was sick of it.

Generally, I keep my magick focused on myself, and I don’t care to curse others, but there are only two people who I would ever think to curse. These people are violent towards me and deserve it, ugh. One has been stopped already and I am so grateful to Whoever it was handled it.

4 Likes

Thanks be unto Lucifer, all of the 72 Goetic spirits, the 73rd, the archdemonsof the Tunnels of Set (they are great to work with) . Thanks be unto my internal genius, guide. Thanks be unto Goddesses Mnv(concealed), Hekate, Athena, Lilith, Agrat Bat Mahlat, Nehma, Isheth Zenuvim. I will thank the hyperterrestrial entities, and that force that mimicks the data of our universe and governs them. Thanks be unto Lam which blew the gates wide the f open. All of the Qlippothic, and the trans-qlippothic. Thanks be unto Uadjet, Bastet, Tiamat, Innana, Ishtar, Utu Samash, and all elementals, messengers, and servitor beings who have given me communication and data. Thanks be Unto Set,all of the spirits of Solomonic practice. Thanks be unto the Djinn and the Tcho Tchoa. Thanks be unto all of the Lovecraftian horrific gods and goddesses. Thanks be unto Qemetriel and the trans-Qlippothic ones. Thanks be unto all of the angels of the Shemhameporash , all archangels and every class including dark, fallen. Thanks be unto Tiamat who’s reign be now, Kingu, and Absu. Thanks be unto the other hidden goddess who’s name I know not, and would share not if I knew. Thanks be unto Selene, Venus, Phosphorous , Hesperus, Athena, Asur, Auset, Horus, Jehuty. Thanks be unto Earth and all her majestic elements, detailed beauty. Thanks be unto the race of spirits called Elves, and the tiny black elemental spirits. Much thanks to Ahriman and Ahura Mazda, and their forces.

Thanks be unto the Grey, the Reptilians who can be summoned. Thanks be unto they who will permit my passage, work and make this realm I will shape and reshape possible. I may know how to access them, they know how to code that things may be unto my conscious desire.

Thanks be unto the female aspect of myself, the genderless aspect, and androgenous. Thanks be unto they whom i am fated to encounter beyond the Sephiroth and Qliphoth . They who I named not because either I forgot , and they i need keep concealed have my thanks. My thanks be unto my servitors.

3 Likes

Many thanks to my patron, Prince Vassago, for taking my third eye to transcendent levels.

And a heartfelt thanks to Bune for the little boost I asked for.

2 Likes

I would like to thank Belial. I asked him through the pathingworking (from Lucifer and the hidden deamons) book to help me not get a roommate. Having a roommate in the military is horrible but the main reason was so that I can practice magick without judgement.

I did get a roommate and I was crushed because I really thought Belial blew me off or didn’t care enough. I eventually accepted the fact that I had a new roommate and two days later, a petty officer moved him out of the room to be quarantined (since he traveled within two weeks; from boot camp).

Thank you King Belial and I plan on giving my first blood offering to you tonight along with another request. I look forward to working with you in the future!

4 Likes

Giving TREMENDOUS THANKS to My Queen Pomba Gira Maria Padilha!!! She is about her business! My lover called 2 weeks after performing the ritual prayer(yesterday). She will grant your wish BUT she will also work on you being a better person. She can and will help restore your confidence and give you peace after the storm. She is a great listener and teacher but, she will not baby you. She is going to keep it 100 AT ALL TIMES and what is revealed may hurt but it’s FOR YOUR OWN GOOD. You must understand when it comes to love work, IT IS A MUST FOR YOU TO STAY OUT OF YOUR FUCKING FEELINGS! PERIOD! Are you willing to see yourself for who you are and are you ready to take that leap of faith in order to go to the next level? It’s worth it. Step aside and let her do the work, that’s if you want to win. Much thanks to my Queen Maria Padilha as well as the other Pomba Gira’s. Laroye! She is one of the BADEST spirits I know and a really good mentor and friend. I love her.

2 Likes

Thank you again Odin, the Truth-finder, Wise One, and High One!
I am currently serializing my historical novel in a website, and you made me get good readers, including a loyal one.
I thank you heartily for it.
Allfather, made me strong and steady, to not to give up. Don’t let me give up on my struggles. I don’t want to be a coward in all my battles.
Through you, I can and will be a better person day by day.

2 Likes

thank you, prince Stolas

3 Likes

Big thanks to Duchess Bune. She is really keeping me afloat during these times, and Her combination work with Duke Dantalion has been excellent as well. I really do recommend working with Her. She plays well with others, and She is also helpful in tapping into one’s feminine power. I’ve definitely been coming into my “Goddess power” lately.

3 Likes

Update: Things changed, big time. After three or four days of no contact I texted her to ask her how she’s doing with this whole quarantine thing (In my country quarantine was declared mandatory for everyone). She replied positively and we’ve been talking ever since. That was three days ago. We’ve even talked about seeing each other once this is over (if it is going to end and it’s not the end of the world lol) and we even talked about having sex!.

Thank you Sitri! Thank you Sallos! Thank you Dantalion!

Something that I believe worked for me was this: I told Sitri that as payment for helping me I’d give him sexual energies. I told Dantalion I wouldn’t masturbate for a week. This was pretty hard since this whole quarantine thing had me inside the house 24/7, and I’d swear this guy was testing me, like new random chicks followed me on instagram and sent some nudes. But I kept my word and didn’t masturbate for exactly one week (since 14/03/20 at 12 pm to 21/03/20 12 pm). And here’s the other part: When I masturbated I did it while thinking about this girl and also chanting Sitri’s Enn, when I came I was like “this is dedicated to you Sitri”. So I gave Sitri a very big orgasm that I was holding for several days (and that was very hard to hold).
I’ll keep my payment to Sallos to myself but here’s what I’ve learned: A good payment it’s something that is hard to get for you. Giving an entity some cheap wine that it was very easy for you to get isn’t a good offering. That being said I’m not an expert (not even close) so don’t take my words as law.

Today the girl who told me she didn’t wanted to see me anymore emplied we’re gonna have sex when we see each other again.

PS: I also chanted Sargatanas Enn and heard his Enn Meditation a couple of times as I saw in one post on the forum, but never asked him for anything, I just wanted to feel his energy. Thank you Sargatanas!

Hail Sitri! Hail Sallos! Hail Dantalion! Hail Sargatanas!

3 Likes

Thank you Saint Expedite! I was owed over $1,500 for nearly a year and you got it into my bank account within a matter of hours. I highly recommend Saint Expedite for situations where you need money quickly, he works wonders.

2 Likes

thanks to duke focalor for making me see.

3 Likes

thank you

duke dantalion
duke sallos
marquis amon
lord lucifer
major sargatanas
asmodeus
godess astarte
duke gremory
and all other entities i have asked for help (if i have missed)regarding my case. thank you all…

6 Likes

Thank you Raphael for keeping me strong and calming my mind in such turbulent times. :heart:

And also thanks to you and Ariel for healing my cat again!

3 Likes

HAIL BELIAL!! My school has refused for weeks to move the deadline of our project even though we were all delayed because of the COVID19 outbreak, and we know that the school pretty much never listens to us. The initial deadline would have been impossible. After weeks of deadlock and stubborn refusal to move it, I petitioned Belial to make them move the deadline.

Within a day of the petition, they extended our deadline by 3 weeks, to the last weekday of May! I asked Belial to move it to June, I would say that he hit the target.

I promised to make a public post honoring him, so here it is. Stunning success!! Thank you Belial!

7 Likes