Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

I want to thank Uvall/Vual for giving me a sign he heard me loud and clear . I promised i’d write a post about him . Great energy i could feel him all around me . Will give another thanks and post when he has completed the request ! So far so good .

3 Likes

So as mentioned in another post, I’d like to publicly thanks Duke Dantalion for never failing me. He’s truly remarkable and works with lightning speed. He had tempered the minds of my examiners so that they would be pleased with my work. And yes they were more than pleased and happy.

I’d also like to thank Ahk’la’tesh for changing my perception of time so that my 3-hour oral exam seemed like just a few minutes.

Finally I’d like to thank King Paimon, Lucifer and Lillith. Even though I had not requested aid for this path, I felt that there were with me all the way and so I’d like to show my appreication.

4 Likes

Thank you Belial for the good times we had. It’s time I went my own way. Good luck.

2 Likes

Great Thanks to Andras, Raum, Glasya Labolas, Focalor and Abaddon!

4 Likes

Thanks to you Goddess Njorun for guiding me in my dreams

3 Likes

I’ll like to thank Duke Vapula, King Paimon and President Camio, whom I believe have helped me with studies the past few months :slightly_smiling_face: Thanks to this thread too

4 Likes

What an inspiration!
It’s like it’s written for me.
It is.

2 Likes

I’d like to thank Agares for bringing back 4 people in my life.
I know you will do the rest of request I asked.
Rean Ganen Ayar da Agares

4 Likes

I thank Lord Belial for his protection and gentleness. For how he trained my body to be so sensitive and sexual.

3 Likes

Thanks to Duchess Bune for making thrown out money even in mere seconds. You’re the bomb, my dearest :smiley:

3 Likes

Thank you Amon, Dantalion, and Sallos for being there for me, giving me faith, giving me confidence, and helping me have a different mindset/perspective :black_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you Bime (Bune) for the increase in income over November/December. I felt a lovely energy from your ritual. Also thank you again King Paimon and Prince Seere for your help in this matter. The money was much needed and appreciated over the holiday season.

Hail Duchess Bune!
Hail King Paimon and Prince Seere!

My eternal thanks to the team: King Lucifer, Duke Asmodi, Duke Magoth and your loyal demon servant Diopes. Earlier this year I asked for a large sum money for see me through a legal process which I had no idea how I was going to get. King Lucifer, you and your team made it so I would get the legal work done for me for free. I was broken and gave up, then you sent help within the hour. I could hardly believe it and I was shocked. I’m so glad I kept a journal to help me figure out who helped me and influenced the miracle when the chips were down.

Hail King Lucifer!
Hail Duke Asmodi!
Hail Duke Magoth!
Hail demon Diopes!

Also, thank you King Lucifer for helping with the family situation/crisis that left me broken the other day!

Hail King Lucifer!

4 Likes

Thank you King Lucifer and King Leviathan for kicking that scamming, bullying organization out of the way earlier this year. You worked very quickly on that issue for me and you deserve public thanks (that was before I joined this forum).

Hail King Lucifer and King Leviathan!

3 Likes

Thank you, queen Hecate.

Thanks to Njorun again. For helping me on my pathworking

Thank you Eisheth Zenunim. “Sala Eta Ist’u Ist’u Nometa”

I’m going to have a hard time verifying who’s keeping my LED candles lit (I mean it could be a malfunction but I’ve been gone for 3 months from my tree temple shack). So according to my Mum she’s gone down there and my candles are lit (led lit). I turned them all OFF and two are broke and very difficult to get to turn on without some wire contact trickery. STill, she said she goes down there sometimes 3 times a day up to evening andt eh candles are lit. So, it could be the gnomes I had worked with, the tree herself, some other earth spirits, or perhaps some spirits I had worked with when I did my first home brew sexual rituals a few years ago.

I hope they’re keeping the mice out. They know How I hate the mice as they chew everything and pee and poop and make it stink god awful. I used special all natural repellents before I left but I’m sure these packets must be weakening. I tell Lilith about it. I do hope the owls are feasting and maybe something else. So perhaps a success or confirmation.

doubters will doubt and say electrical but I know a few of those just don’t work normally.

A big thank you to Paimon once again for going above and beyond for me when it comes to maintaining financial gain [even though I’m pretty sure he wants to strangle me for impulse buying things]. Even though I’m a dunce sometimes, he’s got my back [and occasionally presses a knife against my spine to remind me to think before I leap]. Ever lovely, ever helpful, and ever understanding. Thank you bunches again, and of course, Hail Lord Paimon! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanking Marbas for always helping me with healing when I ask him to. Also thanking Amon for reconciling my friendship with a friend I’ve lost touch with.

2 Likes

Thank you Amon for everything :slight_smile: showing me that when someone does not want to change they don’t! lol

1 Like