Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

Thanks to minoson for helping me win in a gambling game. You are the best

4 Likes

Thanks to my incubus, Danny, for being the sweet, affectionate, understanding partner I always wanted and never got.

And of course, thanks to Lilith for letting me have her beautiful son in the first place!

6 Likes

Thank you Lilith. You have been amazing and I am grateful. Thank you for your patience with me as I struggle through our work together. Thank you for genuinely loving me. I love you too.

4 Likes

Thank you to Bune & Gremory for helping me financially last nite. It was totally unexpected & came at the right time. I’m grateful for your assistance & appreciate it from the bottom of my heart.

4 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Removed posts

One time I was desperate and did a spell to claunek (thanks to some wonderful advice i got here) and asked for a job that paid $15/HR. I didnt get that BUT I got a check from a relative out of nowhere for $1500 and that was absolutely shocking to me because that kind of thing NEVER happens for me. I still want to thank claunek for that. I tried it again a few months later and did not get the same reault at all (cant remember if anything at all happened to be honest so probably a whole lot of nothing) but I cant figure out why I was never able to replicate that. Not necessarily a check for a large about but just anything. I usually cant get the same thing to work twice. Thank you claunek for at least helping me that one time. Any advice is greatly appreciated and feel free to message me.

5 Likes

Thank you Marquis Leraje,
for your “tough love”
your counseling
your friendship
your swift responses and actions
your teachings
I will learn further as you expect me to do.
Thank you for everything.

6 Likes

Thank you Raum and Lucifer, again :).

I asked for help during someone else’s court hearing and got an almost instant result, which was too unusual to be a coincidence. I asked for a nasty piece of work to be humiliated and they were.

9 Likes

Thank you Prince Sitri! I thought you were being a dick but obviously I had a lesson to learn. Thanks for your patience.

12 Likes

Thank you Lucifer and Lilith for helping with my confidence and appearance. Since I’ve started working with them my appearance has changed greatly. I’ve had a vision of how I always wanted to look in my mind but never thought it could be. Since I’ve started working with them not only is my wardrobe and appearance heading in the direction of what I always dreamed but my self confidence in how I look has skyrocketed. I’m wearing clothes I’d never had the courage to wear in the past and I’m feeling good about myself.

11 Likes

Thank you King Belial , King Paimon , lucifer and Lae’ti’kohl for what have done in my life .

7 Likes

To Raum, Belial, Andromalius, and Agares -

I’m not sure which of you finally put a certain evil institution in the hot seat, but they finally coughed up the latest thing they stole and are finally being investigated by the Feds. Thanks and enjoy the whiskey I’m leaving out tonight.

9 Likes

I never could have guessed how fucking weird today would end up. Thank you for being involved in my life, King Paimon. I hope I’m able to learn from all you’ve given me.

8 Likes

Thank you King Paimon for that day two weeks (?) ago when I was stressed out because I wanted to buy more items for my altar (and King Paimon specifically) and my dad handed me money out of the blue (which he never does – and he did not know about my money problem that day)

Also, thank you King Paimon and Lucifer for showing me that I DO have what it takes as a witch after getting my ass handed to me by Samael and then having Gharab rip my soul out and shove it in my face until I finally admitted to myself that I am indeed a sensitive person

9 Likes

Thank you Claunecek for the manifested $700.- owed to me now those bills are paid.
Thank you f o r the fast sale tod art of those 2nd hand school jackets
Thank you for the o we “magickal/guidance” numerology numbers

7 Likes

Thank you Marbas for last night

5 Likes

Thank you Azazel for giving me details on c h annexed ell points of power and that’s 2 card s spreads you’ve given me s o far.
T h annexed you for being precise and kind

4 Likes

I have a similar story with beliel aswell , I was job searching but didn’t want to stay in the same industry and was cancelling lot of interviews and feeling very guilty about it , came across a quote on one of the forums by beliel “reject everything that doesn’t resonate “ ! Knew right away it was my guidance and it was correct I got out of the industry I hated :blush:

7 Likes

Thankful f o r b e i all Lucifer Amaymon and Azazel
I can see h o w my chackras and channel are aligning a nd the throat n he a true that has been focused on and improving. I may well learn to love

8 Likes

Thank you so much King Paimon for watching over me with great care!
You are truly wonderful, sorry for my doubts.
You are amazing!!!

11 Likes