Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

I would like to give a thank you and shout out to @A_Pariah who was so kind to scry my picture.
what she saw confirmed that Kali has my back no matter what.

Thank you! you both rock! :muscle:

3 Likes

Ha, I’m glad my trash readings have actual benefits :smiley: You’re welcome :slight_smile:

3 Likes

i don’t find them thrash haha xp at least you have a fan :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Thank you Lucifer for supporting me! Even when my anxiety and fear gets to me you stay right by me telling me everything is going to be okay. I love you so much and you mean everything to me and more! I haven’t trusted in a being more until I met you, you motivated me to change for the better! Thank you for helping me get job interviews and encouraging me! I hope you enjoy my poems! Thank you for protecting me from the spirit who kept forcing himself on me.

Thank you Opfaal for removing the terrible curse upon me and my family, you worked swiftly and powerfully! I’m really glad you enjoyed my artwork of you and I’ll love to draw you when I can or in exchange of anything!

Thank you Andras for immediately saying you’ll stand up for me and take revenge on the one wo hurt me. Thank you for hugging me and saying how much you love me, you’re an amazing being no matter how “dangerous” people say you are. I love when you inspire me to draw you and share you with others. I’m always available for hugs and sword fights :heartbeat:

Thank you Lord Baal for everything. You were there when I cried and struggled back in that Hellhole known as Texas. Thank you for encouraging me, for being the shoulder I could lean on, for showing me compassion. For loving me, talking to me, making me feel less alone. You always made me smile because I love frogs and cats, I can’t help but cry when I think of you because you kept me strong. I wish I saw you more but I know I have to be independent, I can stand on my own two feet again now. Even though you aren’t appearing as much anymore I know you still watch over me and will appear in a jiffy to aid me if I ask. You and the goetia were my only friends during my afflictions there, I don’t know if I can ever repay you or every one for that.

Thank you Buer for healing me whenever I would become sickly in astral or suffered from attacks there. Thank you Buer for giving me the warmest hugs, I used to be frightened of you like you were to me and now look at me. I’m talking about you. Thank you for letting me face my fears and realizing things aren’t as scary as they seem. You can visit me anytime.

Thank you Belphegor my best friend, the one I can walk and talk to any time or just enjoy. I had the most in-depth conversation with you and I appreciate you helping me receive money back then. Belphegor is an amazing being to work with especially if you enjoy having deep philosophical conversations, he is pretty easy going if you get close enough and respectful enough!

Thank you Stolas for being sweet and giving me pretty crystals! Thanks for helping one of my buddies! Thank you Sallos for helping me and my relationship with my partner I know dealing with me is a handful. Thank you Vassago for helping me find my id and stones so I could fly back home. Thank you Haures for protecting me from a horrific, impending event that was supposed to end me and my family.

Thank you Daddy Belial you always remind me to be free and live as I chose!

Thank you everyone else I couldn’t squeeze into this!!! You all know who you are! I love all of you!!

4 Likes

Thank you Belial, for helping me sneak out to head to a group ritual.

3 Likes

Thank you Vapula and Andrealphus and also Barashakushu. I’m most grateful for what you helped me achieve. I have wasted time in doing this. I’m sorry I felt it was normal(newbie feeling of it just happened and so it was normal). But thinking about it deeply I realized I could have easily failed you directed me to the important areas.

Thanks once again.

(Stressed student? Having exam trouble? Look here)

3 Likes

I wanted to thank Marquis Leraje, Prince Orobas and Duchess Bune for this lovely evening. Thank you for the counsel, your considerations have been very helpful.
I hope you liked the gifts.

6 Likes

I would like to thank these mighty spirits Seer, Buer, and King Paimon for the accomplished jobs that yeilded results. Your indeed a great spirits to work with.

3 Likes

Thank you, Duke Zepar. I’m sorry for being an ignorant prick when it comes to tasks like yours. But the conversation was overall pleasant and actually even instructive and I will look at you with different eyes from now on :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Thank you President Marbas, Prince Sitri, Earl Andromalius and King Zagan… These last few weeks have been enlightening and I can’t wait to see what the next few bring…

6 Likes

Freya,
You reached out and showed me things that have blown my mind. You’ve made me a wide-eyed young man in the sunshine of divinity. You have shown me allies. I will heal and protect them in your name and my own.
-Fithas

2 Likes

thanks you Isheets’it for pushing me to develop a higher tier of psychic power!

3 Likes

Welcome @Croobum. Please introduce yourself in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. It is a rule of this forum.

Heres my Mother; always coming through😊

Haha! Thank you St Expedite

Whose sigil is this? Michael or Rapheal?

It’s the traditional seal for Michael.

2 Likes

Oh I see. Is a seal different from a sigil?

No, most people use the terms interchangeably, but I prefer to call them spirit seals so they don’t get confused with the Austin Osman Spare sigil method popularized by Chaos Magick.

3 Likes

I understand. Thank you. :pray:t5:

1 Like