Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

Hail King Belial—called upon him today in doc office, it was extremely crowded and you are never in/out and plus I was a walk in… called him up asked if he could speed things up for me today because I was feeling well etc… I was in/out within one hour… love this dude

2 Likes

I would like to give thanks to demon’s i have been working with so far,
Pomba Gira, Duke Sallos, Sitri, Rosier, Belial, Lilith, Dantalion
I have not seen physical results but i did get an email today from a tarot reader stating this

i’m overwhelmed with joy because i know this is result to all of your work, i believe you will help me in the future. Thank you.

1 Like

Thankyou Prince Sitri your help was superb please continue to bring her

3 Likes

Thank you Archangel Michael, appreciate your help and as usual, your extremely fast answer!

5 Likes

A huge thank you to Seere, for always taking care of me. A huge thank you to Lucifer, I wouldn’t be who I am without you.
Hail Seere! Hail Lucifer!

4 Likes

A few months ago I asked a question on BALG. I wanted a spirit that could destroy my enemy’s business.

Well, the spirit that I decided to work with is Moloch. All I can say is that he is EXTREMELY powerful in baneful works and even .01% of his wrath can obliterate your enemy. In my case, the enemy’s business was destroyed even before they could get started. His energy feels great and he has an ability to take your anger and uses it to further destroy your foe.

Thank you, Moloch. I cannot wait to work again and again with you.

11 Likes

Thank you Archangel Michael again ! You’re amazing response is always a wonderful experience.

4 Likes

Thank you Hekate, goddess of Witchcraft, Necromancy, Crossroads and the Night! Cosmic World soul, I grow stronger under your torch of Illumination!

4 Likes

Thank you San Simon, for sharpen my skills and abilities in geomantic divination, as requested, i was really having a hard time with it, but with your assistance all is now okay. I ask you to continue to work with me and fulfill my all my requests.

5 Likes

Thank you Hekaltor, you did an excellent job, and brought chaos and confusion into the life of my enemy. I initially had doubts if, you were on the task but, after a while i noticed the signs as i requested and my enemy is now in disarray!!!

5 Likes

Thank you Vapula, Orobas, Belial, Orias, Paimon and Dantalion :heart:

4 Likes

Almost forgot a big big big big thank you to this wonderful being that is Uriel !!

4 Likes

Thank you Lucifer! Though I’ve been struggling with doubts and no success, you came through in a big HUGE way finishing something that I started with no results a year and half ago. I am sorry for doubting you, you had my back all along!

6 Likes

Thank you to the amazing Belial for answering my request in less than 1hour :pray::pray::pray:

7 Likes

Thank you Astaroth for everything you’ve done for me in the past year and everything you do now for the debts I have. Thanks for your patience, love and caring for me!:black_heart::black_heart:! Hail Astaroth!

7 Likes

Io Drakosophia
Paimon et Abbadon et Beleth et Behemoth

3 Likes

I recently used Haagenti, the 48th spirit of the Goetia, to improve my self discipline, focus and determination. I could feel the difference in myself within a day of performing the ritual. If you need help in making changes to yourself, this is the guy to talk to.

Hail Haagenti! I salute you!

7 Likes

Thank you Archangel Michael for your unbelievable answer and powerful presence!!!
I think I will keep working with Archangels for a while…

Thank you !

4 Likes

Thank you Etli’osh for helping me so quickly❤️🤩

5 Likes

Thank you President Marbas, you are amazing

5 Likes