Member’s Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here, Part two!

Thank you Queen Beleth for everything.

You have my Deepest Gratitude and Humblest Respect.

Hail Queen Beleth :white_heart::white_heart:

8 Likes

Thanks to King Belial!!! For making me get approved on all my tests at the engineering university! Hail King Belial!!!

8 Likes

Thank you archangel Raphael for helping with my family member facial paralysis :hugs: , thank you Svarog for your gifts :two_hearts:

6 Likes

A thanks to Prince Orobas for being a chill dude. :sunglasses:

Also, for being an awesome, chill teacher.

:crown: :racehorse:

9 Likes

Thank you King Bael for bringing the much needed rain! You have my respect and gratitude!

Hail King Bael!

10 Likes

Thanks and hail to Beelzebub!

Your lil minion this morning was a cool sign!

Lord of that which flies, I salute you!

6 Likes

Thank you Duke Dantalion and Prince Orobas for the impromptu Glamour Boost.

It was very potent.

You have my Deepest Gratitude and Humblest Respect.

Hail Duke Dantalion :heart::performing_arts:
Hail Prince Orobas :blue_heart::horse:

8 Likes

Thanks to Astaroth for helping to me in heal a animal .

8 Likes

Thank you to the spirit or spirits that helped bring my son’s father to me and open up his heart. I have workings underway, so I can’t thank spirits by name yet, but I just wanted to show my gratitude and say your work isn’t going unnoticed. What an amazing conversation, the energy was so clean and positive and I’m grateful for the spirits assistance.

9 Likes

I’d like to take the time to thank the great duke Astaroth for being such a patient and kind teacher! You have really helped me open up my senses and I am
Grateful!

Hail Duke Astaroth!

8 Likes

Thank you Lucifer, Beleth and Dantalion! You 3 have worked wonders for my situation and gave me the outcome I was looking for. Simply amazing!

5 Likes

My biggest thank you to the AoO for helping me land a job! My experience is great but here the market is extremely saturated, and I was in a rush to get something. After a couple of days of rituals to get a job, to be given a opportunity etc, I started receiving calls and interviews, several on the same day, out of the blue. In 2 days I had a great offer on the table, with a salary much bigger than my previous job, in a company that seems very promising. This angels don’t fail! Labusi, Ublisi, Uiazel, Atuesuel! :heart:

8 Likes

Thank you Duchess Bim for coming through with such Style and Panache.

You are truly Mighty and Beautiful.

Hail Duchess Bim :orange_heart::tangerine:

10 Likes

Thankyou sooooo much king Paimon :crown: for the help

4 Likes

Ayer Avage Aloren Asmoday Aken, Liftoach Pandemonium Et Germinet Asmoday
Thank you very much King Asmoday for Your continued support, granting my last minute impromptu request literally the night before I was to start the building renovation, for the incredible meditation we shared & the introductions you made for me, and for the little synchronicity that brought Your name up last night. I am truly grateful for everything You have helped me with thus far along with having You involved in my life period, it is an honor to work with You Your Majesty.

Best Regards,
P.Taylor Rhodes

4 Likes

Agios Rex Murmur Mormoylceae

Hail Murmur King of the flesh eating ghouls

Thank you for bringing forth a dead soul for me to interact with.

Regards

Mike B

9 Likes

Big thanks to my man belial! I didnt ask anything exceot to have him ward my house with his dark energy & infuse a medium size crystal ball with his presence. then my friend who was present was given a nightmare by him for being a scared little bitch lol

Basically he possessed me in this dream, which makes me feel super honored

4 Likes

Thankyou sooo much King Paimon :crown: again

You help me twice today and it was so instant !!!

7 Likes

Thank you Orobas for creating a talisman with me :slight_smile: Having business partners literally running after me feels weird, though :grimacing:

8 Likes

I’m not sure exactly who to thank, but thanks to the forces that enacted a curse for me rather swiftly… :smiling_imp:

And send to still be at it. Haha

4 Likes