Member’s Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here, Part two!

Hail Prince Orobas 55th spirit of the Goetia
Oracle of the 72

I hope you’re enjoying your feast days. Thank you for coming to my evocation this evening and accepting my charge. Let’s make this new year one of positivity and possibilities and power together.

You have my deepest gratitude and utmost respect.

Mike B

10 Likes

i want to thank Prince Orobas.always helpfull and encouraging.A great Prince!

5 Likes

Lirach Mena Orias Anay Na
A massive thank you and all my gratitude to Marquis Orias for working with me on my clairvoyance, guiding me to what I really need to be doing and helping me achieve breakthroughs. Working on your Clair senses as a relative beginner & being a natural non-psychically gifted person can feel overwhelming in where to begin and a lost cause at times, but if you keep at it the results will manifest 110%. Also, huge thanks to Marquis Orias for helping me win a fantasy football league I was in after starting the damn season 7-7 lol….I debated whether it was a trivial petition or not, but there was a small fortune on the line for 1st place so thank you for helping me win the dinero, we’ll enjoy it together sir!

6 Likes

I would like to offer my thanks to Duke Berith for saving my investment portfolio from dropping. I trusted my intuition and message from the duke to pull my money from one project and invest in another which quickly grew almost double in value. I wrote the petition (DOM method) and Duke Berith delivered fast. This is first of the many “make good investment decisions” ideas that I have intuitively received and there are more to come soon. As a gift, I am spreading the word about Duke Berith’s office here and will be making final gift offerings later tonight. Highly recommended and Dark Blessings !!!

5 Likes

Thanks to Azazel , Vapula , Orias for helping me pass the exams . Thanks to Azazel and Vine for saving me from a bully. Thanks to Mepsitahl for helping me improve my clairvoyance.

Hail Azazel

6 Likes

Thank you Duchess Bime for all your help.

You have my gratitude and respect

Mike B

7 Likes

Thankyou Bune for delivering my requests so fast! Bune is powerful in delivering increased wealth in a small amount of time. :heart:

4 Likes

Hail Focalor

Thank you for attending to me quickly. I’m grateful that you helped my Friend by breaking the hex’s and curses that placed against her.

You have my sincere appreciation and deep respect

Mike B

10 Likes

I want to offer praise and thanks to Prince Seere. You really helped me out these past 48 hours in bringing about a swift and favorable decision and I appreciated the signs you sent to reassure me while everything was still in-process. Much gratitude.

3 Likes

Thank you Prince Ipos for the challenge and being willing to work with me, and answering the questions for me for self improvement and protection.

6 Likes

Big shout out to Focalor. You broke a nasty a curse on my behalf in just two days. Now things are going right for my friend again. You’ve got moves Focalor, you’re like the lord of the dance.

Respect and gratitude

Mike B

13 Likes

Thank you, Leraje.
Request accepted, consider it done.

6 Likes

Thank you Archangels Uriel, Raphael, Michael and Gabriel.

Thank you Archangel Metatron for recieving the petition for wealth and prosperity on behalf of 2 friends.

You are all strong, powerful and mighty.

Thank you Angels named amd unnamed, known and unknown for hearing the Great Words of Power on behalf of a friend - may his musical creativity grow in strength and magnitude. And everything else pertaining to his request.

W deep thanks and in full faith, so be it.

6 Likes

I want to personally thank Belial, my wife had applyed for a day job, overly qualified for, less pay, and 8am- 530 pm, leaving her the rest of the evening to bug me, degrade my practice, and prevent me from working with the spirits. She is going to have to continue working her overnight job until I am free of her

6 Likes

Although King Belial didn’t ask for public praise, I just want to make it known that I genuinely appreciate his efforts in making someone that has done me wrong on so many levels humble himself, look me in my face, swallow his pride and apologize for the wrong he has done me for the past 2 years.

Thank you King Belial for helping me, today totally exceeded and went far beyond my expectations.

10 Likes

Thank you Prince Seer for finding my dad’s important work license , he always works within 3 days to find lost items:) Enjoy the offerings !

7 Likes

To Oriens, Paymon, Ariton, Amaymon - for making it possible,

To Liriol for doing heavy lifting,

And of course—Lucifer!

My direct supervisor is a two-faced, incompetent, lying _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _(any derogatory insult will due here).

The problem is, she’s in charge of my reviews. She’s screwed me every year. Not this year though. I asked this star-studded team of demons to bind her from harming me in any way and to grant me an exemplary review this year. Done! Best I’ve ever gotten by far…

6 Likes

To King Belial-

I understand keeping a fuck head such as myself in an ongoing state of dignity and high status at work can’t be easy even for a legendary King of Hell such as yourself.

But…I keep chillin on top of the hill! People see me at exactly the right time and DON’T see me at exactly the right time.

Truly epic- day after day after day!

7 Likes

Thanks to king belial amaymon and paimon for helping me in the past.

4 Likes

Hail and thank you to Prince Ipos, for helping to make me bold and witty, and for other stuff we discussed.

6 Likes