Member’s Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here, Part two!

Can I ask what method you used? I’m supporting a friend of my mothers through a legal process for something he didn’t do.
I engaged with Belial about 11 months ago and charges against him haven’t been dropped. The trial is about 3 months away.
The ideal would be to terminate the situation before the trial stage, that’s what I had belials intervention for.
Very strong energy movement around me during the process, but as yet the legal system wrecking ball is still swinging

2 Likes

Try phrasing your requests as “Protect (name) against the powers of the law.” and “(Name) is in court. He allegedly broke the law. Be sure to ensure (name)'s victory in his legal battle against the powers of the law.” and “Belial, cause the police great loss. They have accused (name) of a crime, and they are building a court case against him.”

I recommend you use an ebony wand during your ritual. You can also give him a mojo bag with Cascara Sagrada, infused with the energy of the element of air, to hold during his trial. You can also make the Cascara Sagrada into a tea that he can drink before court, but it will make him poop.

(The element of air can cause confusion, and the herb is known to work in court cases.)

Edit:

It doesn’t really matter if he did what he was accused of, this should work. DM me if you want more information or want my help with a spell.

4 Likes

Thanks to Vine for remove spiritual protections, Belial for destroy the target’s social life, and Asmodeus for help with the love magick.

3 Likes

And thanks to Beleth for separate the targets and them away

3 Likes

Thanks, I did it with the sigil. I don’t recall the exact wording, but some seriously strong energy happening in my vicinity.
The Belial part was aimed at trying to get the charges dropped quickly.

I’ve also done other work targeting the false accuser (aimed at guilt and regret) and a few other things. Did an 11 day ritual with (cant remember the name of the angel off the top of my head) but one employed for bringing justice in court matters

2 Likes

I just had an idea! Maybe it would be helpful. Have you considered doing a classic mirror reversal for the accused?

3 Likes

Thank you Bael.

Thank you Gremory for your constant help and instruction.

Thank you Bune for the opportunities and bending time and space.

2 Likes

I want to give thanks to Vapula for helping me pass an exam for my job. I got a 92 out of 100 and got the highest score in the company. Thanks, Vapula :slight_smile:

4 Likes

That is a very interesting idea….

2 Likes

I want to thank Bime for brining in unexpected 3500€, just incredible.
Also hail Seer for brining in a new trustworthy tenant and sealing the rental contract. Just what we needed. Hail Ronove for creating a magnetic aura and charisma at my exhibition opening, I was showered with interested buyers and people who were intrigued by my work. Such a powerful experience.

7 Likes

Thank you, Saint Anthony, for helping me find something that was missing!

1 Like

Alright this going to be a long fuckin post.

All Hail unto Arachne, Belial, Hekate and Lucifer for being my main guiding forces and helping me open all roads and achieve my goals!

Hail unto the Lady Na’ahmah for teaching me how to love myself again, and helping bring my love to me!

Hail unto Choronzon for clearing pathes and helping me transform!

Hail unto Lilith, Samael, Sorath, Thantifaxath, Shalicu and Qulielfi for teaching me many lessons and helping my alchemy progress!

Hail unto Frejya, Agares, Vasago, Astarte, Baal, Frimost, Gremori, The Blighted, Haures, Amon, Dantalion, Foras, Cimeries, Ronove, Raziel, Haniel, Sisera, Jazar, Asmoday, Yeliel, Sandalphon, Metatron, Gabriel, Michael, Raphael, Kamael, Tzadkiel, Tzaphkiel, Forneus, Adonis, Aphrodite and Hedona for bringing my love unto me!

Hail unto Surgat, Belphegor and Moloch for clearing my path of all obstructions!

Hail unto the infernal and emperyan divine!

3 Likes

Thank you Bune for the lesson and for saving my ass and doing it with style and luxury that is another lesson in itself.

Thank you Gremory for preparing the way for me, walking with me and guiding me.

Thank you Vuall for making those connections and teaching me to see the signs.

2 Likes

Thanks to Belial for destroy my target’s social relationships and Astaroth for manipulate target’s dreams.

2 Likes

Thanks to the great Duke Dantalion! For giving me a clear signal making my partner jealous of me.Dantalion Agios! Agios Lucifer! Hail Satan!

2 Likes

Hail unto the great divine! Hail unto Rantka, Marbas and Surgat for opening the path to healthcare and treatment in a dire situation! Hail to you all!

2 Likes

Thanks to Vine and Satan for helping with the black magic (destruction), and to Leraje and Gaap for helping with the love and separating magick.

3 Likes

I wish to take a moment to extend my heartfelt appreciation to the celestial bodies that have long held sway over our lives and destinies. To the majestic planets whose movements have guided humanity’s journey through time and space, I offer my deepest thanks. Your influence, ancient and profound, has intertwined with the fabric of our existence, shaping our paths and illuminating our endeavors.

In particular, I express gratitude to each planet for its unique energies and qualities, which have played a pivotal role in orchestrating the unfolding of my business success. From the steadfast stability of Saturn to the innovative spirit of Uranus, from the assertive drive of Mars to the expansive abundance of Jupiter, each planetary force has contributed its essence to the manifestation of my goals.

May the celestial dance of the planets continue to inspire and guide us, reminding us of the interconnectedness of all things and the infinite possibilities that lie within the cosmos.

3 Likes

King Paimon, I thank you again and again in front of everyone. Working with it has a huge side effect (in a positive sense:).
Friends, I asked King Paimon to harmonize his energy with my body and mind. I heard voices in my mind that I did not understand. Then I ended the ritual with everything fine. The next day, I went to the city center to shop and socialize (I work in a deserted place). Interestingly, people make more eye contact with me while walking on the road.
It wasn’t disturbing, but it was as if they were staring at me with admiration. I even caught 6-7 girls biting their lips when I made eye contact with them (you know why this happens :smiling_imp:)
The people I came in contact with were bowing before me. I was constantly asked if I had any other requests. I felt like a prince :slight_smile:
Be sure to work with it.
I have no doubt that he will fulfill what I ask of him during the ritual.

5 Likes

Thank you Marissa the succubus for being so kind and loving towards me. Love you babe <3

2 Likes