Member’s Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here, Part two!

Thank you Hubal, Laukosargas and Dablat, for giving momentum to the rain project and thank you for showing up one day after the ritual with two rain showers that weren’t even supposed to be here :slight_smile: This is going to take time but I think that we had the right ideas regarding our approach.

Thank you Leraje, for giving that deceptive piece of trash what she deserved and somebody else the job that she tried to gatekeep from me for several months with lies. (For no reason, I wasn’t even applying. Seriously, what the fuck :sweat_smile: ) Also thank you for warning me about that one in the first place.

4 Likes

Thank you Bune, for normalizing stuff that would have broke my back some years ago. Like paying bills or having stuff repaired without tossing a coin about if its cutting away from meals or other basic needs.

Your hand really empowered the financial and professional potential inside of me and I will never forget where I’m coming from when tossing money at a problem to make it go away. Having all of this will always remain special to me, (even if certain parts of this household tend to forget their humble beginnings) and I will never not think of you when sliding a card through a reader.

4 Likes

Thanks to Amducias! Several people were applying to adopt a cat, one of those pretty floofy Siberian ones and the people chose me. I never cared what it looked like. I just wanted a sweet friend. I think I’ll like having a cat again very much. Thank you for swaying the odds in my favor

7 Likes

I have prolonged this praise but I would like to to thanks Cimeries for my petition, I want to give thanks for illuminating me and removing subconscious fears that weaken me. Hail Cimeries.

I would also like to thank Asmodia, for help with my clauridence, this has been a struggle for me but I feel confident that I will succeed. Hail Asmodia

I would also like to thank and give praise Haagenti, praise Haagenti for my petition was answered the next day in the evening, I got what I asked for but not in the way I expected. Hail Haagenti!

I would also like to give thanks to Bune, she worked wonders when I prayed on her sigil and used incense, and got me I a well paying job when I pass. I would like to apologies for being impatient and getting distracted. Hail Bune the great duke. Will work again soon. Looking to make a pact with bune, if anyone has any advice PM me.

I used the method from Gordon Winterfield Demons of Magic. Ritual one were you encode the petition and then burn it after. Public appraisal was my offering in return so really enjoyed working with these spirits.

6 Likes

Thanks to Na’amah I have been shown that i should be focusing more on my final weeks of my year 12 education rather than partying and drinking my way through

Na’amah really opened my eyes and I recomend others try to work with her if you want an eye opening experience yourself.

Thank you Na’amah

3 Likes

I want to thank Lord Agares, for his specially in helping with projects.
Before i had a burning desire to work with this spirit about my coding projects. Since i read she can help with projects or project funding. Also protection. So i summoned Lord Agares to assist me with my current project and also bring me more project ideas that generate income. Also asked Lord Agares for solutions whenever i got stuck, and for sure he assisted me. Now my not only do i have one projects, but also about 5 more effective projects ideas. And also have some clients interested in buying some of them. For the protection part, i will ask her to protect my projects from shady project idea stealers #pirates or piracy. I recommend Lord Agares for projects of all sorts or elevating your project or getting project ideas, especially projects related with protection, languages, traveliing, cultural type …
Ave Lord Agares (#My current Patron of Projects)

3 Likes

I want to thank Prince Seere for helping me heal from my throat pain today. I was just doing some research on him and out of nowhere he came into my room and partially healed me. I didn’t even ask him to do it. Now I’m finally able to lay down again without having some unbearable pain that forces me to get up after a minute. Hail Seere!

2 Likes

Thank you sargatanas for giving me the opportunity to meet an angel. I didn’t know angels could walk the earth until now. Sweetest women ever. Thank you for giving me exactly what I asked for during evocation :smile: :heart:

I don’t think I ever met a women who’s mutually as 420 friendly as I am either and I didn’t even ask for that specifically so thank you for that as well​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::rofl::rofl:

Literally was obsessed the moment she met me so you weren’t kidding about her not wanting to go anywhere else lol

5 Likes

For King Bael,
Part 1 of my offering: thank you for making a situation appear as something completely different from what it is. Thank you for keeping a secret a secret. All evidence pointed towards me and exposing my motives and actions, yet here I sit: free and clear to date. Many thanks.
Screen Shot 2023-07-20 at 1.44.28 AM

4 Likes

Hubal, it worked. Thank you so much for the consistent rain (that wasn’t expected in the maps) since yesterday night. Its music to my ears.
Thank you Dablat, for opening the soil for the rain.
Thank you Laukosargas, for taking care of everything thats supposed to grow from this.
Thank you Mawli, for taking care of my torn meniscus. I can literally do everything again. I promise to stick to my altered training plan, to strengthen the muscles around that area.

Thank you Leraje. Just because.

4 Likes

@A_Pariah This is a sign of a strong and prominent Aries sign in Western astrology, Pisces in Vedic.

1 Like

Thats super interesting, because I have no prominent Aries features in my western chart (and the Aries aspect in my vedic chart is kinna sad). Pisces is absent in the vedic version as well BUT its my beloved “idiot aspect” in my western chart and probably - tragically- something that might feed into spiritual interactions/interactions with deities etc. :slight_smile: I always like to half-joke about how this aspect challenges me intellectually but that its the right amount of “retarded” to freely experience this sort of magickal working.

2 Likes

Ah okay i was guessing because of the nakshatra that gives ability to summon the rain is Uttara bhadrapada in Pisces sign. I thought it could be it.

:sweat_smile::joy: sorry A pariah, at least it’s giving you something as long as it doesn’t hurt you

Swati gives rain too but it’s more of collecting. It’s in Taurus in sidereal

1 Like

Thank you, but this time I am kinda sure that the rain in itself is Hubals doing and not mine :joy: I was only the dispatcher, here :smiley:

2 Likes

Yes thanks to him and that’s awesome

2 Likes

Many thanks to Astaroth for helping me strong my clairvoyance and clairaudience abilities.

images (2)

6 Likes

I express my thanks to all the spirits that I have done rituals, especially belial and astaroth. I just finished university and found a job within a week. The salary offered at the job I found is 2x the average salary of a recent graduate… They couldn’t believe I mentioned this to my friends :slight_smile: But I know how it is. Also, I would like to express my sincere thanks to Lucifer for manipulating time and accelerating the results.

6 Likes

Thank you King Paimon. Really, you are truly amazing :heart:

2 Likes

Verrier is definitely a good spirit to work with. You can google verrier vk jehannum, and you will see his sigil and other information.

2 Likes

Huge Shoutout to Queen Beleth for your continued assistance on my workings.

You are truly Powerful and Magnanimous.

Hail Queen Beleth :orange_heart::tangerine::honeybee::princess:t2:

3 Likes