Member’s Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here, Part two!

Thank you methsan. You heard my request and understood I was speaking irrationally out of anger. Didn’t actually want my co workers in the hospital I was legitimately just angry. Somehow he knew.

So instead of hurting them he did an even better thing and made some of the toxic co workers leave. As well as the rest I hardly see cause somehow they’re on shift when I’m not now and vice versa. Occasionally I come across them though and it’s now just a hi and move on. Thanks methsan!

3 Likes

Thank you Ma Mawli, for your agreement to help with an important matter. Its a pleasure to learn from you.

2 Likes

I want to thank Asmodeus, Vepar, Belial, Lilith
For forceing me to go to the Strip club. Im kinda shy and when i was near leaving my house i was i state like “oh i dont know, i rather not to go there they the guards will not let me in”

And they forced me by saing go there or you will have revision from landlord. (I am like hieriofant who likes his peace, no stress no guests no stupid askings no problems.) Thats why they said that cuz i dont like anyone coming to me even landlord.
After long session 8 months with demons and in loneliness they have sended me there.

I want to thank Vepar for the training of manipulation. (Yesterday the lady in strip club was saing wanna more dance and metter buy it for 80 pounds why not it is private) its lot of money and normally i would give her cash with pain cuz it is a lot for me. But instead of this and by the trening of not being manipulated i stated no i wont.

I want to thank Vepar for the visions i get from her, and for being motivated to do something with my life.

Hail

2 Likes

Thank you again, Ma Mawli. I am absolutely mind blown about how quick you responded to my call.Thank you Leraje, for the referral in the first place :exploding_head:

1 Like

Praise be to King Zagan!

King Zagan helped me bring by back my wife, and now she is here at least giving me a chance. I highly recommend working with King Zagan, and sing nothing put praises for him.

I would also like to thank Ipos and Dantalion for the work they have done.

As well as the angels Nouphiair, Panmoath, Mormoth, Bathiabel, Lemnay, Theymenphree, Neboun, and Corborbath for the amazing work done.

Thank you so much!!

3 Likes

Thank you Bune, for the serious cashflow generated last month (fuck the tax office, though. Fucking bloodsuckers) :grinning: This will more than suffice.

2 Likes

Thank you Vevaliah!!!.. you have exposed the snakes in the grass and weakened my enemies at work… This was so quick and shocking for a newbie like me!.. I’m on cloud 9 knowing Magick works!!.. Thanks to everyone on this forum aswell and also the Angels I’ve started to work with now… Just Wow

3 Likes

It has only been a few days since i started working with Baphomet. It started when i prayed to him in a time of need, what i asked him, he gave me, but not only that, but he gave me much more, he gave me what i didn’t ask for, he not only gave me what i asked for, but also what i didn’t ask for, but needed, he gave me knowledge, but the next day, he put me in a test, the test is still on going and this test is actually improving me a lot, i needed this very much, i am becoming better, thanks to Baphomet.

2 Likes

thank you Nitika.i dont nkow what to say.
every single time there to help me with money

1 Like

I would also like to thank Nitika again! She works in surprising and exciting ways. My second time working with her and she came through both times!

2 Likes

Thank you Goddess Hekate for your protection, and having your dogs visit me and protect me as well~
Thank you Inari Okami and Fox Spirits for your help and company. The luck you give me is surprising and scary how quick and efficient it is!
Thank you King Asmodeus for the wealth you’ve brought into my life and for helping me connect closer to that special someone~ and for all of the things I cannot speak publicly~
Thank you Goddess Lilith for your constant presence and reassurance. I love you so much. Your discipline and honesty is much needed.

5 Likes

Thank you Ma Mawli, for taking care of my torn meniscus so swiftly :grinning: I know: I feel much better already but I will take it slow, as you instructed.

1 Like

I delayed posting this by several days due to my negligence-

Again, hail Kings Paimon and Belial for their kindness. When there was a difficulty that needed to be overcome quickly, he intervened and produced exactly what was asked for, I watched the situation again turn to my favor.

Hail the kings of Hell, hail those devoted to Lucifer!

1 Like

Thanks to Azazel for his help with financial matters.

1 Like

Leraje, you called it two years ago. I wasn’t sure about why your resentment against this was so strong, back then. Now I understand and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your filterless opinion. You’ve been right the entire time.

3 Likes

Thank you to the amazing spirits for giving my enemy sudden seizure. her whole body was suddenly stiff, collapsed, fever, blue lips and had to be sent to hospital by ambulance.
I thank you, Disolel, Vepar, Arathron, my servitor and the Depleted!!

3 Likes

Thank you sargatanas. Probably a few days later I came across this girl who seems to not give up on finding an opportunity to put bruises on my neck the second she gets the chance “no today is your birthday. Where are you” (yesterday was)

Seems a bit pointless though because in 4 months I’m gonna enlist in the army. But thank you very very much sargatanas.

1 Like

Thank you Gremory. Your constant help, instruction and encouragement has made all the difference.

3 Likes

THANK YOU BELIAL. Thank you Belial for ensuring I was offering the opportunity to live in a beautiful, high end apartment rent free. Instead of paying the owner with cash, I pay the owner through services. This deal is absolutely life-changing, considering I live in one of the most expensive cities in the United States. The deal allows me to invest all of my paycheck into high paying dividends stocks, which will eventually grant me financial freedom. I am so incredibly grateful for this financial miracle that Belial has delivered. I feel very lucky and blessed. Also, thank you Belial for making sure that the deal with the property owner continues to run smoothly. I highly suggest working with Belial. I used a ritual from the book Demon’s of Magick by the Gallery of Magick. Thank you again Belial. HAIL BELIAL!

5 Likes

Hail King Paimon!

So this is a little confusing. I asked king Paimon for a specific result and told him I would offer him praise in public and show his Sigil and offer blood. BUT after what I saw as a few initial failed attempts, I heard him tell me- “Apply your own magick to this scenario.” So I did and after a rocky start, it ended up coming out the way I wanted. But I still feel I should follow up offering king Paimon the praise and accolades I initially promised, for I did not rescind those offers and he did not refuse them.

So Hail Paimon! And Me!

5 Likes