Member’s Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here, Part two!

Thank You Duke Bune for assistance with sale of property,I had evoked Bune using only his sigil and chanting his enns,then I spoke out to him as if he was present.Three weeks later he bought a buyer just as I had informed,however we have decided not to sell the property as it’s worth more than that but Bune did fulfill his end and bought a prospective buyer with precisely the amount I mentioned,this is a public praise for him and I definitely recommend people to work with him!

Hail Bune!

7 Likes

I was urgently looking for a place to rent for a while, having to move out of my ex’s place, but due to my current financial circumstances this was proving impossible. I made offers and went through referencing and was turned down several times. Then I found a place which was my favourite of all of them, one that just felt right and in a prime location, and I thought to myself, what the hell am I playing by the rules for? What was I thinking? I’m a fucking “black magician”. I don’t play by any rules, whether man’s or gods’. So I called on kings Belial and Paimon to secure the place for me, to make sure I get it, and fired off my first email. I didn’t even offer them anything in exchange for their assistance. Well, a couple of days ago I signed the lease.

Hail Belial! Hail King Paimon!

8 Likes

Gotta come back and give Sallos some thanks! He really came through for a petition of mine!

3 Likes

Thank you Bune, for granting my partner a very generous raise and a decrease of working hours at the same time (I mean, what are the odds to work less and get paid more?).

Thank you, Orobas and Buer for protecting someone mid-surgery and later.

10 Likes

:crown: King Purson! :sunny:

Great thanks for:
-Showing me visions plainly and spoke clearly.
-Opened great opportunities for travel.
-Helping in being more resourceful.
-Bringing inheritance to my family. (House/Property)
-Brought favor and interest from people for extra cash tips/gifts during work.

If you need social favor/response, want to discover treasures, travel far, or need clear guidance, Purson can be both a friend and guide.

10 Likes

Thankyou Ophiel , I didnt do any spell i just took your name and wished and i had it in less than an hour

Thankyou once again :pray:

4 Likes

Thanks to Duke Zepar for all your help and assistance in this manner that I have asked of you.
You are truly great
Hail Zepar.

3 Likes

Are you still employed? :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Once again I am here to give thanks to Nitika and Elubatel. Every time I do the chant, I get fast results. I feel like he motivates me as well as helps me find buyers for my things. But, this time I’m going to keep at it. I heard on another forum that repetition is key for the NAP system. If it’s possible to do the rituals more than 3 times a day, do so. I hope this helps others! I personally kinda gave up quickly after a couple days, never made it a week. it matters :slight_smile:
Thank you for your help!!!

4 Likes

Good for you! I’m in a similar boat, but I’m still in the apartment. If possible I would love to stay! (if finances allow…but real world is working on that for the time being. How did you call on Paimon and Belial? Just, by petition? I have tried, to petition Amon and Dantalion and nothing happened. So if you have any advice on how to better get in touch with the goetic spirits, I’d be grateful. I’d really like to work with them, but have no 'feeling for it, or something"

2 Likes

Love, I am happy for you that it turned out so well!
I heard that Belial is a tough spirit to work with, that he sort of burns a persons life down and then builds it up again from the ashes. Now in some cases I understand that may be very necessary but it’s also a radical, traumatic change for some! I’m kind of scared to work with Belial for that reason. Could you please tell me about your experiences a bit? He just helped you, no strings attached? I am doing the work but could use a miracle in terms of money

2 Likes

Yes I am still employed. After two incidents nothing happened…yet

4 Likes

Thank you Queen Beleth for everything this week and beyond. You are truly amazing.

You have my Deepest Gratitude and Humblest Respect.

Hail Queen Beleth :orange_heart::princess:t2::tangerine:

4 Likes

Thank you Dantalion for your unshakeable support always.

You are truly a boss.

You have my Deepest Gratitude and Humblest Respect.

Hail Duke Dantalion :green_heart::performing_arts::trumpet::closed_book:

5 Likes

Thank you Buer, for taking care of someones emergency surgery. Thank you Leraje, for the desperately needed stiff drink :woman_facepalming: (and for the hunting season foot warmers!)

6 Likes

Thank you Amon for your help. Your power and wisdom always deliver what is best for the person!

4 Likes

Thank you Bune, Gremori, Vuall, Foraneus and Nabeirus for walking with me and for the amazing things happening. One day I may not be in awe, but not today. I’ve asked and you’ve answered yes every time. I am beyond grateful.

4 Likes

Lord Satan
Lord Lucifer
King Asmoday
Imperial Chancellor
Duke Dantalion
Duchess Bune
Duchess Gremory
UVS

Thank you so much! They’re getting exactly what they deserve! It’s the best Christmas present that I could ever ask for!

5 Likes

Lord Satan, thank you for so quickly granting me what I asked for and for doing so with such quickness! You have granted me EXACTLY what I asked for and EXACTLY what I needed!

Ave Satanas!
Ave Satanas!
Ave Satanas!

1 Like

12-15-22 @ 2:30 PM;
Would you (or anyone) kindly point me to right direction where I can find these chants?

1 Like