Member’s Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here, Part two!

Thank you Archangels Uriel, Raphael, Michael and Gabriel.

Thank you Archangel Metatron for recieving the petition for wealth and prosperity on behalf of 2 friends.

You are all strong, powerful and mighty.

Thank you Angels named amd unnamed, known and unknown for hearing the Great Words of Power on behalf of a friend - may his musical creativity grow in strength and magnitude. And everything else pertaining to his request.

W deep thanks and in full faith, so be it.

6 Likes

I want to personally thank Belial, my wife had applyed for a day job, overly qualified for, less pay, and 8am- 530 pm, leaving her the rest of the evening to bug me, degrade my practice, and prevent me from working with the spirits. She is going to have to continue working her overnight job until I am free of her

6 Likes

Although King Belial didn’t ask for public praise, I just want to make it known that I genuinely appreciate his efforts in making someone that has done me wrong on so many levels humble himself, look me in my face, swallow his pride and apologize for the wrong he has done me for the past 2 years.

Thank you King Belial for helping me, today totally exceeded and went far beyond my expectations.

10 Likes

Thank you Prince Seer for finding my dad’s important work license , he always works within 3 days to find lost items:) Enjoy the offerings !

7 Likes

To Oriens, Paymon, Ariton, Amaymon - for making it possible,

To Liriol for doing heavy lifting,

And of course—Lucifer!

My direct supervisor is a two-faced, incompetent, lying _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _(any derogatory insult will due here).

The problem is, she’s in charge of my reviews. She’s screwed me every year. Not this year though. I asked this star-studded team of demons to bind her from harming me in any way and to grant me an exemplary review this year. Done! Best I’ve ever gotten by far…

6 Likes

To King Belial-

I understand keeping a fuck head such as myself in an ongoing state of dignity and high status at work can’t be easy even for a legendary King of Hell such as yourself.

But…I keep chillin on top of the hill! People see me at exactly the right time and DON’T see me at exactly the right time.

Truly epic- day after day after day!

7 Likes

Thanks to king belial amaymon and paimon for helping me in the past.

4 Likes

Hail and thank you to Prince Ipos, for helping to make me bold and witty, and for other stuff we discussed.

6 Likes

I would like to thank mr robert bruce, whom i followed since 2012 and later mr koetting and mr donaghue and also the allied authors,whom i found through mr bruce for simplifying magick both lhp and rhp for me in a ridiculously simple and practical form that i thought once was impossible.

To me this guys are nothing short of deities in flesh.its not reasonable to think otherwise.so thanks.

4 Likes

Thank you very very much to my team leader Prince Orobas

Thank you to Queen Beleth
Duke Dantalion
Duke Agares
Earl Furfur

You guys have made a tremendous impact already. I’m very proud of your work.

Hail the spirits of the Goetia.
Respect and gratitude

Mike B

6 Likes

Thank you, Bune and Buer for assisting me on behalf of other people :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Hail Duke Bathin

I appreciated your help on another’s behalf.

Gratitude and respect.

I look forward to working with you again in the future.

Mike B

5 Likes

I would like to give thanks and long-awaited praise to Belial and Haagenti, and Dantalion, and King Paimon for their help.
Hail Belial, hail Dantalion, hail Haagenti, hail King Paimon!

2 Likes

Thank you, Amon, fornyour swift attendance to my call. Thank you for agreeing to help, on behalf of a friend.

“It is done.”

Hail Amon!

4 Likes

@QueenMustang I am sooo happy for youu :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Once again thank you President Marbas for healing my swollen feet :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’d like to thank Asmodeus for helping me with a skill I was working on, and to Paimon for giving me specific information.
Andras, Haures, and Dantalion have all helped me recently, and continue to help me months after I asked them for help. I thank them all.

4 Likes

Hail Ronove

Thank you for coming to assist me. I look forward to seeing you again.

Respect and gratitude

Mike B

5 Likes

Thank you for guiding the pendulum in my favor, mighty prince ipos

4 Likes

Praise and to Phenex and Seere who assisted me in persuading my landlord to swiftly grant me a very costly upgrade to my apartment. Management did not in any way delay or attempt to pass on even a penny of the cost to me. It was amusing to see the surprise in the maintenance manager’s eyes when management immediately granted my request. The work was completed today and a rather odious discomfort from my life is now gone. All the gratitude!

9 Likes