Member’s Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here, Part two!

I would like to thank all the spirits who helped me last year in the field of personal transformation, healing, protection and financial security:

Belial,Lucifer,Satan,Astaroth,Lilith,Samael,Agrat Bat Mahlat,Eishtheth Zenunim,Namaah,Bune,Ant’haratu,Xaryasha,Santa Muerte,St.Expedite,Raphael,Michael,Uriel,Gabriel,Zoroel,Sabriel,Gadhiel,Arzel,Nitika,ElohimMetatron,Vohuman,Ahura Mazda,Arcturians,Pleiadians,Mind Mintakan,Hecate,Murmur,Pazuzu,Azazel,Bael,Beelzebub,Asmodeus,Lucifuge Rofocale,Amaymon,Abaddon,Moloch,Shemiyaza,Loki,Sorath,Yog Sototh,King Paimon,Labal&Abalam,Hanuman ,Kali,President Marbas,Vovin,Mercury,Jupiter,Ramiel,Atum,Seth,Seker,Katumar,Ala’ta’zol,Fallon :heart:

5 Likes

thanks to Leraje for helping me to induce this uncomfortable yet necessary kind of purge. Its about time.

8 Likes

Hail Duke Agares

Thank you for agreeing to work on my request.

Respect and gratitude

Mike B

6 Likes

Thank you Archangels for the Powers of Transformation and Self Confidence on behalf of a friend.

You are all mighty amazing! Thank you!

6 Likes

Thank you Leraje for helping with the break up spell :wink:

3 Likes

I would like to thank Orias.
In a weeks time he accomplished all 3 of my petitions.

I am impressed!!! Highly recommended!!

4 Likes

Thank you Asmodeus for having a sexual encounter with the guy I’m seeing

3 Likes

@Marcela Probably a glitch but just in case you should redo it and leave off references to the pandemic like it’s name and certain words that will say not allowed if you use them. Either can trigger a post to get hid til reviewed. And make sure thou don’t skip over the things asked for like location (country or city) magical experiences how long you’ve done magick etc.Unless it’s already fixed in which case disregard this bit.

I’d like to thank the moderators @DarkestKnight @Mulberry for all their wonderful hard work keeping the forum running cleanly. You don’t get enough appreciation imo and you deserve the thanks. (My real reason to post on this thread at this time).

5 Likes

Hail Earl Furfur

Thank you for coming and working on my project.

Gratitude and respect,

Mike B

6 Likes

Thank you King Paimon for the surprise visit in multiple forms yesterday.

Also thank you for the impromptu channeling session and guiding me through it. I didn’t even realise it was happening until a couple of mins in.

Channeling for the first time for me was awe inspiring and it was a fantastic experience.

Thank you for raising my confidence in myself and my magickal practice and your constant guidance.

And thank you for the astronomical progress on my psychic abilities in a short period.

There is a lot to learn and I’m glad I have your alliance through it all.

As always you have my Respect and Gratitude

All Hail the Mighty King Paimon

7 Likes

Hail Marbas the good doctor,

Thank you for attending to my call on an emergency basis. I’m comforted that you will assist in my friends healing.

You always have my gratitude and respect my friend.

Mike B

6 Likes

Thank you Archangels Uriel, Raphael, Michael, Gabriel and Metatron for your light, healing and protection bestowed on a dear sister. May she be healed fully and fast.

Your energetic presence has been confirmed and I am deeply amazed and grateful for your swift response.

The insights you provided were significant and on point!

Thank you too for being present while I spoke to a dearly departed.

I bless you all with deep thanks, love and gratitude.

5 Likes

King Asmodeus, you have my unending love and gratitude. Thank you for being my dreams/consciousness so consistently. Thank you for you being patient. Thank you for introducing me to Bael.

King Bael, thank you for your presence. Thank you for telling me to clean my house more thoroughly, I found $75. And thank you for being stern.

King Paimon, thank you for the confidence boost and helping me deal with those trust issues.

Archangel Azrael, thank you for your protection and helping me with all the shadow work.

I am forever grateful to all of you!

6 Likes

Amducias you have my eternal gratitud by revesing my luck and thus changing my life for good since I did the rigual opportunities that I had been waiting for a long time opened for me and thanks to that now I’m a complete different person thanks again and many praises towards you <3

5 Likes

Denyen Valocur Avage Secore Amdusias!
I can’t thank the mighty & boundless Duke Amdusias enough for expediently fulfilling a last minute request of mine on new year’s eve, that was completed the same day 3 hours later. Then again, last night, I made a last minute petition to cancel school in the whole district for the next 3 days (as I work at a school) and come to find out the next morning school is cancelled for the next 4 days in the entire district due to bus drivers quarantining!! Not only does he work extremely fast, but Duke Amdusias is beyond creative & generous in helping you obtain whatever result you desire. I’d also like to thank you Duke Amdusias for being so generous with your presence & energy during evocation, always giving me the strongest most blatant signs and happenings. I can’t wait to get to know you more and delve into your vast knowledge sir.

6 Likes

I want to take a little time to give a public thank you to the great President Marbas!

Saturday night I petitioned him to heal my son and my family. Sunday afternoon was my sons last fever, and today he is well with no fever in 24 hours, he ate well and played outside with the dog!

Thank you great President Marbas for helping my son and my family! Also Thank you for listening and granting my first petition! I plan to work with you in the future! I hope you enjoy your candles and incense!

HEIL President Marbas!

6 Likes

Thank you King Paimon and King Belial for today’s court matter. Things went towards what we wanted. Thank you for steering this in our direction of benefit.

Thank you Grand Duke Dantalion for your inputs and assistance in this.

Thank you Prince Seere for speeding up this process.

I realise this is a big multi step working and it’s amazing how each step unfolds beautifully to what i requested of your Majesties.

Thank you for speeding up the long delayed and much deserved Justice for us.

And lastly thank you for making what seemed impossible for the past two decades take positive fruition.

I never ceased to be amazed at your Powers, Abilities and Finesse in moulding our physical reality like fresh clay.

Hail King Paimon
Hail King Belial
Hail Grand Duke Dantalion
Hail Prince Seere

:black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

5 Likes

First off, as it is his Holy week, an offering for Prince Orobas, #55:
Declared only for him.

Thank you Prince Orobas, for helping me in the past, and by your fellow magician, no need to mention more as you know all.
You have my respect and gratitude.

Thank you Duchess Bime, for accepting my petition, and acting before I spoke, and for helping me to be in a better financial state in present and future. Thank you for helping me with the job. You have my respect and gratitude.

Thank you Prince Ipos for protection, and your wisdom, thank you for accepting my petition to be bold and witty. I look forward to working with my Patron in the future and present. You have my respect and gratitude.

Thank you President Foras and Knight Furcas, for your concern for me and willingness to help.
You have my respect and gratitude.

I look forward to working with you four in my near future in evocation.

Finally, thank you to my teacher, you have my respect and gratitude. I’ve loved working with you. And thank you to Lucifer for the same.

10 Likes

Thank you Buer, for helping me with managing a severe chronic disease so good that I was finally able to put on some weight for the first time in years :muscle:t2: This is seriously so encouraging, fam.

11 Likes

Hail Prince Orobas 55th spirit of the Goetia
Oracle of the 72

I hope you’re enjoying your feast days. Thank you for coming to my evocation this evening and accepting my charge. Let’s make this new year one of positivity and possibilities and power together.

You have my deepest gratitude and utmost respect.

Mike B

10 Likes