Member’s Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here, Part two!

Thank you to Lucifer and Belial, for giving me strength when I’m down

And thank you to my friend Satan, for reminding me of my strength when this world gets me down

5 Likes

Hello, I want to thank King Paimon. A person that I love was deeply depressed, he didn’t want to live, nothing could make him feel alright, until I asked King Paimon for help and I still can’t believe how fast he changed this person, now he is happy, he accepted to go to therapy and has many projects, and, moreover, King Paimon gave me many signs, clear signs that he was assisting me. He is a tremendously strong spirit.
Hail Paimon!

10 Likes

Hail Dantalion

Thank you for attending my evocation and especially for staying on after to talk to me.

Respect and Gratitude

Mike B

8 Likes

Public thanks to King Ba’al. Wonderful spirit to work with for money. I got a big sum of money in less than a week. A lot more is programmed between us.

Hail King Ba’al

8 Likes

Big thanks to Bastet frfr! I thought i wasn’t getting this job for sure because I failed the drug test 3 times, but for some miraculous reason they still let me have it lol. I asked Bastet for a way to get money thinking for sure i didn’t get this Job and literally 1 minute after i get a text saying i start on sunday. I can’t believe it. Bastet is my hero im her biggest fanboy forever no kizzy!

7 Likes

Welcome @Marcela It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Thank you Lucifer, for showing me what I asked and wanted to see. Seeing my issue clearer helps me understand how to move forward and let that part of me go.:heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes

Thank you for the great King paimon, for the great experience❤️

3 Likes

Thank you Archangel Haniel, for being present, speaking to me, showing me, and for agreeing to the request on behalf of a friend.

With deep thanks and in full faith, so be it.

2 Likes

I would like to thank all the spirits who helped me last year in the field of personal transformation, healing, protection and financial security:

Belial,Lucifer,Satan,Astaroth,Lilith,Samael,Agrat Bat Mahlat,Eishtheth Zenunim,Namaah,Bune,Ant’haratu,Xaryasha,Santa Muerte,St.Expedite,Raphael,Michael,Uriel,Gabriel,Zoroel,Sabriel,Gadhiel,Arzel,Nitika,ElohimMetatron,Vohuman,Ahura Mazda,Arcturians,Pleiadians,Mind Mintakan,Hecate,Murmur,Pazuzu,Azazel,Bael,Beelzebub,Asmodeus,Lucifuge Rofocale,Amaymon,Abaddon,Moloch,Shemiyaza,Loki,Sorath,Yog Sototh,King Paimon,Labal&Abalam,Hanuman ,Kali,President Marbas,Vovin,Mercury,Jupiter,Ramiel,Atum,Seth,Seker,Katumar,Ala’ta’zol,Fallon :heart:

5 Likes

thanks to Leraje for helping me to induce this uncomfortable yet necessary kind of purge. Its about time.

8 Likes

Hail Duke Agares

Thank you for agreeing to work on my request.

Respect and gratitude

Mike B

6 Likes

Thank you Archangels for the Powers of Transformation and Self Confidence on behalf of a friend.

You are all mighty amazing! Thank you!

6 Likes

Thank you Leraje for helping with the break up spell :wink:

3 Likes

I would like to thank Orias.
In a weeks time he accomplished all 3 of my petitions.

I am impressed!!! Highly recommended!!

4 Likes

Thank you Asmodeus for having a sexual encounter with the guy I’m seeing

3 Likes

@Marcela Probably a glitch but just in case you should redo it and leave off references to the pandemic like it’s name and certain words that will say not allowed if you use them. Either can trigger a post to get hid til reviewed. And make sure thou don’t skip over the things asked for like location (country or city) magical experiences how long you’ve done magick etc.Unless it’s already fixed in which case disregard this bit.

I’d like to thank the moderators @DarkestKnight @Mulberry for all their wonderful hard work keeping the forum running cleanly. You don’t get enough appreciation imo and you deserve the thanks. (My real reason to post on this thread at this time).

5 Likes

Hail Earl Furfur

Thank you for coming and working on my project.

Gratitude and respect,

Mike B

6 Likes

Thank you King Paimon for the surprise visit in multiple forms yesterday.

Also thank you for the impromptu channeling session and guiding me through it. I didn’t even realise it was happening until a couple of mins in.

Channeling for the first time for me was awe inspiring and it was a fantastic experience.

Thank you for raising my confidence in myself and my magickal practice and your constant guidance.

And thank you for the astronomical progress on my psychic abilities in a short period.

There is a lot to learn and I’m glad I have your alliance through it all.

As always you have my Respect and Gratitude

All Hail the Mighty King Paimon

7 Likes

Hail Marbas the good doctor,

Thank you for attending to my call on an emergency basis. I’m comforted that you will assist in my friends healing.

You always have my gratitude and respect my friend.

Mike B

6 Likes