Member’s Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here, Part two!

A , thank you for showing that you stand by me. You are my strength and my shield. :shield: :heart:

3 Likes

Thanks to Azazel for helping with manipulation and lust.

3 Likes

Thank you BELIAL! I highly suggest you work with the mighty and powerful Belial. I asked Belial to ensure I was granted the opportunity to live in a beautiful apartment in the most expensive part of my city, rent-free, and he granted it! Also he has ensured that I continued living here happily and successfully. Instead of paying rent in cash to the owner, I instead pay rent through services. This is an AMAZING AND LIFE CHANGING EXPERIENCE. It allows me to save and invest my money. It allows me to build the path to TRUE WEALTH. It allows me to spend freely. It allows me to feel safe, secure, lucky, rich, wealthy, and CONFIDENT. Thank you again Belial! HAIL BELIAL!

3 Likes

Public thanks to zagan , bael , astaroth and belial.
^Layered spell^
Zagan, bring me a more comfortable job where I can earn more and provide me with advantages.
Bael, make sure my job applications reach the person who will definitely hire me.
Astaroth, bring influential acquaintances in your career.
Belial impressed the employers by helping me pass the interview without any problems.
I will update after the result comes. All I can say is that for some reason Zagan is less popular than it deserves….
:smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Thank you St.Jude and Nitika for bringing me thousands of dollars, more than I even asked for, ex nihilo when I was absolutely broke and in a desperate time of need. I am grateful for your help.

4 Likes

Welcome @Grandiose It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

I would like to wholeheartedly thank Bael, Sitael, Sitvael, Yofefiel, Toviel and Vassago.

I am very grateful for your assistance!

2 Likes

Thank you best friend. It has been 6 years since you passed and I can’t believe I was able to talk to you again🙂. First time I could reminisce and smile so thank you.

3 Likes

I would like to thank Lilith for her patience and guidance. I’m not always an easy person to deal with and she has been very patient and kind.

I would like to thank Bune for bringing me into the job I have. I recall when LTheAlchemist performed the group Wealth Ritual in 2023 I had a brief but revealing conversation with Bune. She told me “You need rest”… By that she meant Love :heart:. This went beyond the intent of the ritual and addressed a serious problem I have with Lonlieness. It showed me Her kindness.

I am only guessing here, but I think she may have brought me to my current job not only for financial gain but to meet a woman in addition to the job. We both started the job at the same time and got along very well. Despite her recently declining my advances I feel things arent over yet between us. I never would have met this person if I had gotten a job anywhere else.
Thank you Bune either way. Im not sure I believe in coincidences anymore though. If you orchestrated the meeting of myself and this woman, you have my immense thanks for doing so.

I would like to thank Asmodeus who I have been trying to work with lately. I certainly have much to learn and accomplish before he can truly empower me, but whatever help I get from him I appreciate. Thanks Asmodeus!

I would like to thank Duke Sallos for working with me on my Love interest. I have been petitioning him for several months and I feel despite my lack of clairaudient ability to hear him speak, that he is helping me. To help me find love is both a kindness and a mercy. I wouldn’t even call him a demon but a benevolent spirit. If you come through for me Sallos and bring me the woman I have asked you for, not only will you have my thanks, but I will create a piece of artwork in your honor!
Thanks again. Talk with you soon.

I would like to thank the numerous spirits that daily work a glamour effect on myself and increase my sexual magnetism. I may not know your names or even how many of you there are, but you deserve to be thanked. I am so happy to have women look my direction the way they do now. Its been a game changer. Thank you to the incubi and succubi that do these things for me. Thank you!

Thank you Marduk for looking after a very special person and keeping her safe. I am grateful to no end.

Thank you to anyone else I may have forgotten to mention. Im sure there are others who also deserve thaking. But that’s it for today.

:slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

8 posts were split to a new topic: Azazel666’s Journal

Thank you Arom, for helping out with my friends contract work. I am really optimistic about the final outcome and I am happy to connect with you :blush:

3 Likes

Thank you Hecate for your presence in my life. A big thanks to all your spirits and deities for their presence and protection. Thanks Murmur for driving away parasites, and Surgat for unlocking the door. I am grateful.

4 Likes

Thank you Pazuzu for bringing the rain back again to my city during this heat wave. Hail Pazuzu!

4 Likes

Thank you Arom, for swiftly starting your work already :smiley: I knew I had the right intuition when I looked at you.

Thank you Orobas, for making the tax office pay me back surprisingly and abundantly, that was an unexpected one :sweat_smile:

Thanks to the Ifrit for the rejuvenation experiment, I am pleasantly surprised by the outcome. Lets repeat this sometime :blush:

Thank you Leraje, for changing the seemingly unmovable over the course of not even a month and for not tiring in investing your energy into my vision. You are the best.

3 Likes

Thank you Lucifer for continuing to grant greater psychic clarity. May your name be glorified!

8 Likes

Your color choice is perfect

1 Like

President haagenti, I thank you in front of everyone. He is very strong.
Here are some of his talents that are not mentioned in every source…

4 Likes

i thank king paimons and lord yeesch for removing my parasite hail king paimon hail lord yeesch

5 Likes

Thank you Lord Ganesha for your assistance!

3 Likes

Thank you Lucifer!
My internet went out…and yeah, I restarted the modem, but then did a quick pathworking, and not long after I was done saying it, it came back! thank you!
happy

5 Likes