Member’s Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here, Part two!

I succesfully killed my grandfather with brain cancer through curse and life energy draining.

I must also thank Archangel Michael and Archangel Azrael for safely transferring to the afterlife.

2 Likes

Enormous thanks once again to Prince Seere! I asked him to speed up the sale of our house, specifically for it to sell in October and he came through right on Halloween :jack_o_lantern: I feel like he totally could have done it sooner but he timed it just right to make my favorite day of the year even better. Thank you Seere for accepting my terrible drawing of you too lol. I always offer to sing or draw for him and while I can sing, I usually do art cause I don’t live alone and no one will hear me drawing. A kindergartener has more artistic skill than I do, but luckily for me it seems to be the thought that counts :joy:

2 Likes

Thank you, Lucifer!
Forgot this but remembered yesterday.
During the covid bullshit in 2020 I booked 4 flights for my mother to visit me from a different country and all ended up cancelled. I was pissed off and asked Lucifer for help. After that a guy contacted me on facebook and told me what flight to book, told me the flight number, because that specific flight is never cancelled. And I managed to get my mother here. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thank you Chenor - The Wish Granter for reaching out to me and for a wonderful Evocation.

You came in so strong and gave me Physical Manifestation. This is was unreal.

You have my Deepest Gratitude and Humblest Respect.

Hail Chenor.

Thank you Lucifer, King Paimon and Duke Dantalion for everything.

4 Likes

I am creating this post as part of my thanks and offering to Bael for completing his part of our ritual, I used the Goetic method to contact him and I am quite pleased with the results.

Welcome @CowEnvironmental7952 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

I’m absolutely dizzy with amazement. Speechless!

A couple of weeks ago I went out for drinks with someone and got a little tipsy. I was wearing one of my favorite rings, on my thumb, that is admittedly a little loose on me and when going to the rest room, it slipped off. I was absolutely distraught and looked for it everywhere but no luck.

Honestly, I was disappointed but let it go. I got to catch up with someone I hadn’t seen in a long time so losing the ring sucked, but I wouldn’t have changed a thing. Fast forward to today… I got a text from her saying that saying that she found my ring in her car, meaning it dropped there when she dropped me off at my car. It really took my breath away because I heard quite clearly, before I got the text, the voice of my patron goddess Aphrodite say: “YOU’RE WELCOME!”

I’ve been having a great couple of weeks lately, but today really is the icing on the cake. Hope everyone else is having a great time too!

4 Likes

Whoa. That’s pretty amazing. I have a similar story regarding travel. Not re: covid but in the summer I was coming back from vacation when my flight was suddenly cancelled with no warning, leaving me stranded at 2am at the airport with nowhere to go and no help from staff. I’d done a ritual before going on vacation, to protect me from harm when travelling. Words to that effect. Again from the Lucifer book.

Couldn’t contact anyone from the airline by phone as nobody was there at that time… Then something made me check the airlines Twitter account. But it said it was manned beywen 8am and 9pm. By this time was 2.30 am. So I decided to just send a private msg to them ranting about how dreadful they were and what had happened to me. 10 mins later…someone actually responded! Somehow someone was there, replied and managed to book me into a 4 star hotel nearby within the hour, and then rebooked me onto the next available flight 2 days later.

All at no cost to me. I don’t know how this happened because I’d heard from other passengers that all the hotels nearby were fully booked. Then I met other passengers the following day at the hotel who said they’d got to the hotel much later than me and had to pay upfront amd reclaim the money later. I didn’t! Im sure this was Lucifer and the demons doing. I was so lucky, because I was stranded there alone and desperately tired by that point. Despite what happened, I was ultimately looked after thanks to the demons.

2 Likes

amazing! :slight_smile:

Public recognition and thanks to Prince Seere. I have more work to do with this Prince along with my own work

2 Likes

Many thanks in advance to Leraje :relieved: Good hunting, its going to be a blast.

5 Likes

I’d like to thank Marquis Andras for delivering great pain and misfortune to an enemy’s life.

Great Marquis Andras has a very brutish way to communicate, which might have made me feel very discomfortable at times, but he’s definitely worth the effort,and he’s known for puttin’ in work.

Thank you, Andras, for letting me know whenever you were/are hurting that hoe ass merfer. He’s deserving of all that suffering he’s going thru (although tryna hide behind Instagram “party and bullshit” statuses), and I’m thankful to you for having given it to him and anybody he’s close to.

Marquis Andras, you told me you’d show me that you’re trustworthy and that I’ll wanna work with you again, and you definitely did it — you’re ABSOLUTELY trustworthy, and I DEFINITELY wanna work with you again!

Ágios Andras!
Ave Lucifer!
Ave Lilith!

14 Likes

Big thank you to Opfaal in helping me with my addictions. Jist found a petition from 2 years ago and now realise I’ve been helped immensely.

5 Likes

The timing on this is great :+1:

Was thinking about a petition or more to Opfaal last night

3 Likes

Hail Ant’harratu, builder of Empires. You have found me a fitting consort for my domain.
You are helping us drag him out of his private hell and we will be there as he Becomes the King he has no idea he can be. And so it is.

3 Likes

THANK YOU BELIAL!

Just a few days into speaking to him, one major problem was resolved for me and my brother. Even though I never mentioned assisting my brother, last night I heard from my brother that he found a fix.

ASTOUNDING! I will keep my side of the bargain and give my offering to you Friday.
I thank you from the out of my heart :heart:

Also - my numero uno - my patron and guide for eternity - Lucifer. I will never forget the journey and all that I have achieved with your guidance.

All my gratitude, respect , love and appreciation :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

6 Likes

Thank you Mighty Mighty Dantalion for the absolutely wonderful and strong Evocation for the Lunar Eclipse.

Thank you for teaching me a new powerful method for Invocation.

You are truly Mighty and Powerful.

Hail Duke Dantalion :green_heart::performing_arts::trumpet:

6 Likes

This is my public thanks to Naberius, who I petitioned using the first ritual from Winterfield’s Demons of Magick. My intent was to receive inspiration for a script I was working on. I was struggling to make it work for a while.

While nothing dramatic happened to provide me with inspiration, I did have a number of breakthroughs to change the direction of the script and add some much-needed character development. It all came to me in a short space of time, I wrote all the ideas that came to me down, and now my script is more fleshed out and interesting.

So thanks Naberius!

3 Likes

Thank you Raphael for 3 wonderful years together.

Even though times are tough, together with you it becomes easy.

4 Likes

MASSIVE Respect and Shoutout and Special appreciation to Mighty Mighty Dantalion.

You are fucking amazing. The power you have, the speed you work with and the compassion and Love I receive from you as my Patron is indescribable.

You’ve been there for me every single time and never let me fall. You take care of things even before I need to ask. You work with style, grace and panache only a few can match.

It’s truly an Honour to have you as my Patron.

All Hail Grand Duke Dantalion :green_heart::performing_arts::trumpet::closed_book:

P.S. Thank you for the awe inspiring Physical Manifestations.

5 Likes