Member’s Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here, Part two!

Thank you Orobas for creating a talisman with me :slight_smile: Having business partners literally running after me feels weird, though :grimacing:

8 Likes

I’m not sure exactly who to thank, but thanks to the forces that enacted a curse for me rather swiftly… :smiling_imp:

And send to still be at it. Haha

4 Likes

Thank you and hail to the illustrious Egyptian Lords and lady!

Ra

Osiris

Isis

And Horus

6 Likes

thanking andras for very immediate success in finding me a high paying job when i was strapped for cash. kind and underrated.

9 Likes

Hail Sorath for dictating influence on my actions to motivate myself.
(I’m actually pretty sure he took control for a sec, but it was with my permission)!!! This is one of the fastest working entities I have ever dealt with. And may we do great things together :metal:

4 Likes

Welcome @lepidatura It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

1 Like

A great Thank You to the spirits King Baelzebuth amd Lord Niantiel. They have caused me to find much needed money in times of need. They’ve even caused a man to drop $140 in cash in front of me before. I really appreciate this.

4 Likes

Thank you Lady Astaroth! I had a pretty tough month. Lady Astaroth stand by my side, helping me overcoming every challenge.

6 Likes

Massive thanks to Lucifer, Paimon, and Bune for getting my money back from would be scammers!
Iä Cthulhu :melting_face:

6 Likes

I have always wanted a human magician to be my teacher, many thanks to Azazel for creating this opportunity for me.

The supreme god whose power has no limit.
Hail Azazel !

4 Likes

Hail Naberius for listening to my request to restore my good reputation amongst colleagues! May my second request also be fulfilled in just as outstanding a manner!

4 Likes

Thank you Asmodeus and Lucifer, for the infuse of power, and that phantomatic bus that appeared in my town way past the hours when they should appear. Thank you for helping restoring my everything , defetaing the issue I’m attending next.

4 Likes

I’d like to give a big thanks to Duke Amduscias for his awesome familiar spirit. If you’re looking for an excellent familiar contact Amduscias.

Gratitude and respect

Mike B

6 Likes

Thank you Leraje, for your gift earlier in the morning. I will use it as instructed (or I will face the consequences bravely, otherwise. Ha). Moments like this :black_circle:

6 Likes

Thank you Lucifer, Belial, King Paimon, Asmodeus, Lilith, Agrat Bat Mahlat, Duchess Gremory, and all the other demons and spirits I have not remembered to thank recently!! I’m going to be getting my first degree ever in my life, all I ever prayed for was assistance in graduating swiftly! All of you have done so much to assist me behind the scenes, you have opened doors, made professors kinder to me, and always soothed me whenever I began to panic regarding my success in my educational field!

Thanks for always being by my side, always supporting me, and keeping me on a productive, successful, and happy path. My gratitude, offerings, and energy offerings can never repay you guys for your kindness, generosity, and lending of power in my life.

I love each and every one of you, till the end, no matter what!

4 Likes

Andras is super underrated, awesome hearing he assisted in acquiring high-paying jobs! Congrats!

3 Likes

I’d like to take the time to give some public praise and a big thank you to Emperor Lucifer! Thank you for agreeing to help a sister!

Hail Emperor Lucifer.

Thanks you Duke Astaroth for helping me open my astral ears, thank you for being patient with me!

Hail Duke Astaroth!

5 Likes

Thank you for that almost too obvious sign. Lol

Thank you King Zagan for coming forward to recommend your services/abilities for somebody. :pray:

6 Likes

Hail Astaroth

Thank you for coming today and giving me visions of Sitrah Ahra in my crystal ball. I will consider the message and meaning.

Respect and gratitude

Mike B

7 Likes

Praise be to archangel Raphael, for me he’s the real OG. I was asking him to assist me with finding a job and a scholarship. To be fair, given my circumstances the task seemed close to impossible. I’ve been sufferring for a long time now and almost lost all hope of altering my circumstances, but now I am seeing some light where there previously was only despair. I’ve been pointed out in the right direction after petitioning him for help. I publicly thank him for that and also thank him in advance for fulfilling the second part of my petition. I can advise people who petition him to offer him something in return, in my case the promise of giving to charity and getting rid of some bad habits seemed to have pleased him.

7 Likes