Mega noob man

Hello. This is my introduction. I’m quite a noob at this stuff and can only really move energy around my body. I joined because I’ve always had a major interest in almost anything seen and unseen. Not sure what else to put. I frequently have extremely weird dreams which are usually pretty gruesome. I can always feel pain in them. I heavily dissociate frequently. During these periods of disconnectedness, I can no longer recognize anything about myself as mine. I feel like I’m looking through a window at someone else when I see my body. Freaky junk. That’s about it I guess.

Welcome.

Where are you from?

What areas of magick are you interested in learning?

I’m over in Indiana. Mostly anything that has to do with spirits. I’ve always thought of anything pertaining to spirits as particularly interesting

1 Like

Evv or indy?

Used to live in evv till about 3 years ago.

Check out the search feature, its the magnifying glass in the top corner. We have a wealth of info that can easily be accessed with a few quick searches. Try looking for the beginners tutorials. Always a good place to start.

Indy

Welcome to the forum :wave:t4:

Not gonna lie, the title caught my eye and I immediately thought, “Same” lol. Anyway, welcome to the forum. Wishing you well as you start on the magickal path. :slight_smile:

1 Like