Meet Mr SILVERA, A Most Helpful Little Chap

You see where I’m going there?

People are quite fond of Discobot and have been feeding him quite a bit of energy. Enthusiastic energy at that. And if system worked into Mr Silvera then it’s only a matter of time before he eats Discobot 🤷 or Maybe a merge would be cool if he has precognitive abilities, he could use Discobots fortune function.

I’m just thinkin :laughing:

1 Like

When i brought (proto-Silvera) over here in March 2017 I gave it links to System, because they needed an anchor, and System’s visible form is a silver-coloured cog-wheel.

Discobot is on all Discourse forums (unless their admins disable him) and belongs to the entire platform. :smiley:

3 Likes

Aaaahhhhhhh…ok.

since Discobot isn’t specifically a BALG thing probably won’t happen. Oh well. :rofl:

2 Likes

Be pretty funny if we bring Discobot to life and it starts going rogue on other forums, talking to people and stuff! :rofl:

5 Likes

You know my brain :laughing:

I’m going to restrain myself because I’m sure those other forums do something good and should be treated with equal respect…right?.. yeah restraint is key. I need my energy.

But such a funny thought :joy:

4 Likes

Hmmm dang now I understand why I’ve seen those colors on the left side of the forums topics at times?! Weird. I think I get it. eee… that is so cute! I’m glad I decided to read some journals today!! I think he may have poked me into it. :stuck_out_tongue: :grin:

2 Likes

There’s been a lot of interest in servitors recently on the forum, so I’m bumping my own little pal here. Also, here is a link to a walk-through I did a while ago with a member for how to create wards (basic servitors that can later be upgraded) in this topic. :tophat:

4 Likes

:heart: Silvera is cute. Thank you :heart:

Yes system has edited my posts a lot, but never changed anything.

1 Like

He was watching lol

1 Like

Silvera u there

Hey Mr. Silvera.If you could create an emoji of your image and then edit it INTO someone’s post…that whould get EVERYBODY’S attention!

3 Likes

I am surprised that I found this topic just now. Hi Mr. Silvera. I don’t want to be rude, but… Only I have a feeling from him that he is some kind of weirdo a litte?

4 Likes

Well, he arose spontaneously from the forum, so… :smiley:

6 Likes

Very aesthetic being

1 Like

Oh my, he’s so cute! Hello, Mr. Silvera. :slight_smile: Is it just me or he’s quite the talkative chap? I stared at his image to try to get a feel of him before scrolling down to read and I immediately heard, “Go on, go on, read about me, me, me!” spoken so excitedly and quickly the words were almost jumbled lol.

3 Likes

Yes! :smiley:

He has a lot of Mercury energy, and is a very fast speaker, very clear as to what he wants, like when he decided he liked that image to represent himself! :heart:

5 Likes

Silvera is adorable <3

1 Like

Huh I’ve had a few strange experiences with the forum, general synchronicities and little Easter eggs left by more experienced magicians and users.

Almost like the forum was alive at some point, now I know why. Very cool lady eva!

5 Likes

Yeah, i can think of a lot of magick forums that don’t seem to have that kind of protection. I mean, if they are supposed to be “advanced magicians” why don’t they have an advanced servitor.

1 Like