Meditations to become enraged

Hey all,

I was wondering if anyone knew of any ways to become absolutely enraged and consumed by hatred?

I need it for a working I’m doing tonight.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
King

2 Likes
2 Likes

You could invoke the spirit of hatred, just be warned of the effects it could have on you.

1 Like

Which spirit are you referring to @Nagathex?

there’s account of monks from, more or less every culture, invoking a wrath deity or demon before going into battle. The most well known of them were the viking berserkers but you see it also in many other cultures. The one i’m trying to find more info for you is something i found watching a documentary awhile ago.

Buddhist monks during the sengoku period (probably not just that period but that’s what the documentary focused on) would, prior to battle invoke demons or war gods to give them their battle prowess. I’ll see if i can find more info on that

but with that said, any spirit that possess Martian qualities and that of elemental fire should help you in this goal. I feel that going the route of invoking a spirit of just pure hatred could have a few negative effects on you.

1 Like

Not a specific reference. Literally invoke hatred.

2 Likes

Easiest thing is to drive on an interstate for a little bit and allow road rage to overtake you. Carry the feeling with you and meditate on it until it overcomes you.

The problem is, rage and hatred with no direct target is extraordinarily difficult to maintain. Stoke your fire with something immediate, but aim it carefully once its lit

3 Likes

Atavism is a powerful weapon in rage magick. For several nights, visualize yourself transforming into a wolf. Werewolf transformations from movies can be a useful visual tool here to spark your imagination. Chaos sigils or rune staves can aid you in this along with moon energy. If you prefer to use a different animal as your transformation, feel free. Wolves and bears are among the easiest consciousnesses to mimic and develop. Do these excercises for about a week, and you’ll be very close to the primal rage you desire.

3 Likes

Um basically think of everytime someone has made you angry or upset, should help you get into the zone but doing it while being in meditative or trance state is the hard part lol.

1 Like

Here’s my experience with this rage is so much more than we think it is.

1 Like

This sounds like something similar to what you’re looking for:

2 Likes