Meditation Quirks

Hello all I hope this finds you well,

I know there are lots of people on here with a greater knowledge of meditation and energy work as a whole and in general I am new to this kind of stuff and trying my best to learn.

I’ve tried to research these said “quirks” with little success.

So what are they…

Firstly let me say that when I say meditation. What I practice is either sitting/lying down and I shift my entire focus to my 3rd eye area by looking up and try to keep my mind blank.

1.) Rocking while meditating

As I meditate in a sitting position, I get in a deeper state. Then without any intentional action I effortlessly start rhythmically rocking back and forwards. I have no clue what it means physically but it feels very relaxing to me and like a flow and sometimes I feel pressure at the top of my skull.

2.) Extreme G-Forces

Now this is the one I have the most questions about.

I was doing a practice which goes as follows to charge my etheric body from CIA Gateway:

1. Deep nose inhale, drawing energy up from your legs and arms up into your head.
    Imagine bright golden light coming your body as you’re doing it.

2. Slow exhale through your mouth as if you were blowing out a candle.
    Imagine black dirty smoke coming out of your mouth as you’re doing so.

Rinse and Repeat…

As I did this for a couple of repetitions, I started to feel energy building up around my back.

Then it started.

I felt as if I was being launched down a rollercoaster at 90mph. My whole body was full of energy and it could only be described as electric.

It lasted about 30 seconds total and I was left feeling drained and heart pumping afterwards.

3.) Erections

This one is more similar to the rocking back and forth. This one occurs more so when I’m lying down but a few times still sitting up.

I get a blank mind and tune into my etheric body. I feel a surge of energy throughout my body and it results more often than not in me rock hard. Not like a usual one, it’s a step up.

There is no sexual thoughts in my mind at the time. It’s due to the pure pleasure of the energy I am experiencing that’s causing this. Is this a usual experience of people here?

Any advice on how I could go about utilising this energy fully as there’s definitely a lot of potential for it to be harnessed.

4.) Vision Expanding

Now this isn’t entirely to due with meditation, more so with living a spiritual life.

I have noticed at my vision has expanded massively.

Imagine my vision before as a spotlight from a torch, the circle it leaves with its light has gotten considerably bigger.

I can best describe it as now I see everything happening all at once in front of my eyes. The whole landscape just flows.

I hope you enjoyed reading some of these experiences and I hope you can relate and share some similar things you may have experienced yourself.

1 Like

In my experience this is energy flowing, this may be the resistance of the body towards absolute stillness. I observe a tunnel of darkness which is the physical manifestion of the ajna chakra pulsating. When I allow myself to fall into that stillness, the pulsation is faster and more profound with the result of seeing the godstar which is the true manifestation of the ajna chakra. Remedy rocking, by letting inner resistance subside by itself. There is no true instructions or steps, you have to flow with it.

That’s called Shambavi Mudra. I experienced many mudras without ever reading about them. The madras are the bodily reactions when kundalini energy flows freely. Think of instructions “doing in order to be”

Maybe extreme surge of energy, since you felt drained it might be because the accumulated energy of the root chakra was freed but did not flow into the crown with much success.

Kundalini energy is sexual energy transmuted so thats may be why, at least in my experience or could be just some free healthy testosterone.

Interesting, I have 2.5 myopia but sometimes when I meditate it somehow clears and see clearly not blurry as I am used

Regardless, keep the good work.