Meditation : Nausea?

I meditated for the first time in a long while. This time was different because I have more knowledge on how to do it correctly. I used an audio track from YouTube. I had to stop due to nausea. The nausea you get when you’re drunk {pow! right in the stomach}. I had to lie down for while. I can’t take nausea. I was on MJ, so nausea shouldn’t even exits. Is nausea normal? I know of prescription nausea meds that can dead this, but will it even matter? I’m going to try meditating again tomorrow morning, but sober. And see what happens.

BEFORE THE NAUSEA
Very weird, floaty feeling. Like my head was a heavy helium filled balloon. After a while my breathing slowed completely down. I was scared because I HAVE to breath to oxygenate my blood, to live. But I was fine. But the fear, I was resisting too much. I tried to push through it. I couldn’t breathe, or I didn’t breath very deeply. It was like one breath every 5 min, and my chest felt so heavy. Something started to push and rotate my head around. I let it, and just allowed it to happen. Not so bad, so far. But then the worse thing happened, I got super nauseous and had to quit.

RESULTS
I actually feel 2% better, mentally. I didn’t expect this. And I feel more optimistic.

Our emotional bodies tend to carry around a lot of unneeded baggage, resulting in feelings like this. I think the best thing you can do if it’s not a medical condition or due to drugs is to balance out this feeling by working with your solar plexus. Usually when this is under/overactive it can cause nausea.

As for the other stuff your worrying way to much. You’ve got to try and let go, instead of fighting the experience.

[quote=“c.j. lee, post:2, topic:6530”]Our emotional bodies tend to carry around a lot of unneeded baggage, resulting in feelings like this. I think the best thing you can do if it’s not a medical condition or due to drugs is to balance out this feeling by working with your solar plexus. Usually when this is under/overactive it can cause nausea.

As for the other stuff your worrying way to much. You’ve got to try and let go, instead of fighting the experience.[/quote]

I actually decided to hold off until Sunday to try meditating again.

Thank you for the pep talk, but that nausea aint’ shit to fuck with LoL. See, this is why my choice of drug is MJ and not alcohol. My health is fine, normal bodily everything. Drugs, just weed. And that’s more medically/emotionally needed than for fun. I’m possiblly an empath {from the description.I haven’t been given confirmation yet} my emotions are like an exposed raw nerve most times and the MJ sorts them out. Well, good weed. Last weed I had the shitty weed ever… Anywayz, I’ve been reading more through the forums and I’m going to buy a book on the Chakras from Amazon. Especially now, since you mentioned the same thing.

I actually just remembered something. I spoke to a clairvoyant about a year and half ago. She was good. She said for me to meditate, with a bowl of holy water near by. And if it got to be too much, wipe/splash the holy water on my forehead. And to, something about if the light bulb goes out that’s my spirit guide. She said A LOT of things, I won’t reiterate everything, but she described my spirit guide and says that she’s always around. And to speak out to her {forgot her exact words} if the light bulb goes out, that’s it confirming it’s presence.

I’m not ready to “call” anyone or anything. Yet. But I will try the holy water to see if that helps me push through the nausea {and eat some saltines before lol} I don’t want conjurer or communicate with anything yet. I just want to master meditation, scrying, and then yoga. I want to be clear minded, calm, brave, and confident before I start conjuring.