Meaning of these 3?

Ten of wands upright , the hierophant inverted , ace of wands upright. ? I’m new to tarot I’m testing myself out so I’m wondering what others think these 3 cards mean?

1 Like

I think the hierophant is the key here.

Essentially you have what the hierophant represents inverted, which on one side leads to renewed creativity and vigor (ace of wands)

And on the side preceding it you have the ten of wands representing a large burden.

The message here is that old attitudes and values have become burdensome and need to be overturned or let go for growth to happen.

1 Like

Bruh, please do not waste our time with this crap.

Look up each card on the internet or use a tarot book, seriously bro this is ridiculous…

Also the person who taught me how to do tarot said to only do vertical, if you do inverted you’re more likely just based by probability. So do upright if the cards are going to warn you they will, but if your are doing inverted the likelihood the cars are telling you something negative will be far more likely.

The secret society I was in only had us read upright.

1 Like

I did look them up online and used a book but I wanted to hear others opinions. I’m new to divination. I only shuffled a couple times and did pulled out 3 cards without myself reversing them. So I’m confused what do you mean? Sorry if im annoying you

Thank you bro I appreciate your insight. Online gives me to much different ways of reading the message. I was reading this spread from left to right. How do you do it ?

I read this one left to right as well.

But if it’s not a specific form or whatever, I try to find the “flow” of the reading and work from there.

In this case I noticed you had two diametrically different cards sandwiching the heirophant and that it had to be the key to the spread.

3 Likes

Meaning that they were facing each other ?the Ten of wands and heirophant

I hadn’t considered that, but now that you mention it I do see it. Lol

The ten of wands and ace off wands do face each other.

1 Like

How I learned and what I recommend, is you do not read reverse cards, so keep all your cards facing the same way when you shuffle. Every card is read facing up (because of the probability of a negative reading).

As for asking for others opinions I really don’t see a point ur basically asking us to do the work for you.

You obviously have access to the internet so use it.

In the amount of time you used to reply and make this post you could’ve looked up YouTube videos on each.

Here’s what I recommend ask a question then shuffle the deck, pull out 3 cards, place them face up.
Past, present, and future

For each card look and study/analyse the symbolism and try to feel and connect to the card. What is the card telling you, what do you think the symbols mean?

After each card use Google and type in “_____ tarot card meaning” obviously only pay attention to upright readings. You’ll probably get some stuff right just doing a hard reading this means you are developing your skills. But also compare the other definition.
There’s no right or wrong answer just be aware of what the cards and symbols mean USUALLY.

Just cuss you got something completely different doesn’t mean you are wrong.

Stick to a 3 card spread until you get good.

AT THE VERY LEAST, do a one card reading for each day.

And of course write everything (the cards, questions, and your intuitive reading plus the online definition) down in your magick journal.

Ok so keep all my cards facing up ? Lol online gave me such a different way on what’s right and wrong so it started getting to me reading everyone’s “ correct way “. I was just shuffling them and when I pull out I just place them in the same direction I don’t intentionally flip them upside down

I also read all of my cards facing up. I’ve been doing that ever since I started reading cards at age 18. I’m 43 now. People have methods that work for them and that method works for me, as anything negative shows up in the reading anyway.

You can look up the card and some sites or books will list the positives and negatives associated with the card. I go by reading the card, studying the card, taking my time and using my intuition as a guide.

If all cards are upright how do you tell when you get a negative ? Just wondering. Im new to this literally my 3rd day doing readings

You go by the cards standard meaning. For example: 7 of swords. You look at its meaning. You look at the context of the question.
From biddy tarot:

UPRIGHT: Betrayal, deception, getting away with something, acting strategically

REVERSED: Imposter syndrome, self-deceit, keeping secrets

Say the question was about a gf it might be warning of betrayal or if upside down of you being maybe a bit paranoid. You look at the context as well as the meaning that’s how you tell if it’s negative or not.

It’s not cut and dry. You have to interpret the meaning in the context of what you asked and getting the interpretation right can take practice cuz it’s easy to misread if you let your hopes or expectations influence the interpretation.

1 Like