Meaning of 616

Hey lovelies,

I got a quick question. The number 616 is popping up in my life in odd places (ie part of my employee number and my student id) which is ironic due to my user name…

Anyways, I know one is the number of the beast, which is the reason I use KingOfHearts616 as almost all my usernames… But does anyone know any other meanings to it and why it would be popping up now of all times?

Cheers,
King

4 Likes

It’s the original number of the Anti-Christ, before 666 became popular.

Al.

4 Likes

I remember, and thank you.

I remember you complemented my knowledge of the origin when I made my intro because of this fact.

I just was curious as to why its popping up in my identification and life in general so much.

Perhaps I’m the Antichrist?

1 Like

Personally i think the whole “666” started with the omen but i digress

2 Likes

It was actually due to a mistranslation

1 Like

It was long before than, but 666 looks better than 616, I guess.

Al.

3 Likes

I personally prefer 616. Not as repetitive and is the true translation.

3 Likes

Bump

@KingOfHearts616 Do your best, work hard and opportunities will manifest. Your guides are talking to you. It can also be a step in a new relationship.

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

It also has more shock value because of its modern day associations. 666 it feels more for me because it’s seen as satanic by most people these days.

2 Likes

Well the satanic thing they already unpowered with finding old papyrus on revelation. 666 wasn’t there, 616 was there. On the other end people are questioning revelation because maybe the meaning was different or maybe it already happened. You can fill an evening with it :slight_smile: And then the discussion: is there really an evil force working and who is this evil force? Or is it just dogma to help the church.

2 Likes

The Book of Revelation was scribbled by a complete paranoid. The guy wasn’t paranoid about anything in particular, just full on paranoid about everything. It’s like a fucktard script for a Muppets’ horror movie: the Beast with seven heads, the Whore of Babylon, the False prophet, etc, etc.

I did my Paradigm Magick to fit in with the Book of Revelation. That’s why so many dickheads believe in and assist my Magick. Fuck 'em!

Al

2 Likes

666 has more power because people believe in it. And due to its negative association with Satan.
Personally, I find 616 to be a better alternative.

2 Likes