Me presento

Regards
I introduce myself, my name is Erick, I’m from Ecuador and I’m 20 years old, Scorpio of sun and moon
My native language is Spanish, I speak little English

I like the magic of evocation, witchcraft, enchantments, I also usually make necklaces, bracelets, with quartz that I find or metals and charm them as relics for my use, or rarely for a person, I have evoked Leraje and Dantalion, my current goals they are to follow my path, to help those who can give them support or to generally advise non-magical people, I usually help with spells to magicians, among magicians we help each other.

If I had my own gifts, they would be to learn quickly, CONTROL MY FEELINGS, constantly improve and learn from others’ mistakes, I always find a way to do something and I rarely make mistakes without reason.

I have obtained “powers-knowledge” after evoking those two, of course, with their non-serious consequences, lately I have made them “relics.”
My next goal to evoke is Vine, then some spirit especially to have work-money and I think after that, stop evoking for a while.

At another time I upload images of the amulets / relics I made to Dantalion, Leraje and Vine.

Two of my favorite phrases are:

Love is a noble heart, there is no difference, from Dante Alighieri
and this, and forget who: There will be angels and demons, but in me there is a dragon.

My path is: Help who can, showing how to help yourself and grow, learn from your mistakes, find solutions and adapt them to me, grow with each person I know and interact, even to continue helping, several people respect me They love me and admire me for it.

this was translated by google

7 Likes

Hola bienvenido al foro, también soy latinoamericana :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hola, me fue algo complicado incluso tener que traducir

2 Likes

jejeje, no quedó tan mal la traducción. Hay muchas personas de distintos paises que también se comunican con el traductor de Google. Yo también estoy trabajando lo del dinero.

2 Likes

Con que lo del dinero?, por ahora soluciono problemas con magia, pretendo a Vine para amplificar el poder, y el poder de escorpio, aunque … si necesito trabajo*

1 Like

Busco alcanzar la libertad financiera, me está yendo mejor desde que estoy trabajando en mis bloqueos pero quiero ser libre. Has leido este libro, talvez te ayude :slight_smile: - YouTube Ahh los escorpio siempre logran lo que se proponen, ustedes son muy enfocados y consistentes.

1 Like

Che, mejor aflojemos con el castellano antes que venga el caballero oscuro y nos cague a pedos.

Welcome to the forum, Erick. Thank you for making an introduction.

6 Likes

Saben como enviar un mensaje? no tengo ni idea

2 Likes

Hace falta un cierto grado de participación en el foro para que el software te active la función.

A certain degree of participation is needed in order to get that function.

4 Likes

Hola Erick bienvenido! Acá te mando saludos desde Bolivia :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey there, folks. Please keep all posts in English, please. It is a rule of this forum and helps facilitate moderation.

2 Likes

Hi!! I’m going to write in English as we were told to! Welcome!!! I’m in US but come from different backgrounds- one of which being of Honduran Decent. I think people in Central and South American are very strong as most have Suchhhh a cool
Bloodline. My husband blood came back as African,Incan, and Myan. He is so powerful and doesn’t even realize :slight_smile: anyways- I hope you enjoy this forum as much as I have. You can search literally anything and something will come up :slight_smile: and everyone is cool too

4 Likes

Sorry! He said he can’t read in english, that’s why I answered him in spanish.

I said: Hi Erick, welcome! Greetings from Bolivia

2 Likes

Nice to meet you!

1 Like