Me and The Darkest Goddess Az Jahi

Okay so i have been in some deep workings lately with the Black Magick Of Ahriman (BMOA).

I’ve worked with Ahriman, Zohak, Aeshma, Aighash, Az Jahi, Sovar and The Druj Nasu, but lately the stunning dark Goddess Az Jahi summoned me.

I was reading the tome BMOA, when all of a sudden i felt like i should meditate on it as not only is the book a gateway but it’s a vessel/gate/nexion of the powers of the Divs, Arezura, Ahriman, Az Jahi and darkness eternal.

I saw the blackness of the book take a abysmal depth of darkness, i started even scrying into it, i heard a dark but beautiful voice calling me.

I couldn’t make out what the words were, i closed my eyes, went deep within myself, started focusing on Domar ans Dehak the twin serpents, then i roused them.

Then i started emanating the rays of the black sun, then peered into drugaskan, i did this to prepare myself for what was calling me.

I felt something strange i could actually feel a tugging on my shoulders, going towards the book, i looked through my evil eye and could see Domar and Dehak try to pull me towards the book.

I heard more singing, i looked deeper and deeper then the book that was leaning on a candle fell over and the pages turned and bang there was the sigil of Az Jahi.

I didn’t have to summon her, i just had to deepen the contact, my room began to feel still and without air, the walls and ceiling started creaking in the silence of this wicked night.

I started vibrating her name as a mantra while holding my hands up towards the sky, then i looked out to the corner of the room and a dark pool of energy seemed to spiral and gain mass.

I could see her sigil in that dark pool so i started pushing my will and energy towards it and started reciting the littany of the blood moon, Now all of a sudden i heard a very seductive moan, there before me she manifested.

I focused myself and asked her …

Me - " Why have you called out to me ? ".

Az Jahi - " It is time for you, to come with me "

Me - " Wait what do you mean ? "

Az Jahi - " You have relished in the power’s of the black sun and my lover Ahriman, but you have yet to enter the core of Az Jahi the blood moon ".

I felt a dramatic shift in the atmosphere and the vampiric spirits and spirits of death surrounded me i could feel them touch me and a strange power encircle me that Az Jahi described as her blood.

Then she said now the great work can begin.

I said " What work ? ".

Then i could feel her kiss me, the kiss of Az Jahi passed something on to me that is indescribable.

mqdefault

Ah there’s a lot of work to be done.

Sincerely

Conner Kendall.

21 Likes

Have to say how much I am looking forward to doing this deep dark dead to Be. For me. It’s whatever it takes…

2 Likes

The great work… Mentioned.

Ties pretty much up nicely with recent post about you opening the gates…

Long journey behind you man,good luck

1 Like