May have made a pact with Lilith

Hi everyone, I may have made a pact with Lilith. I was mediating while listening to ama lilith chants. I heard a voice saying something along the lines of " are you ready to serve me. For I will give you pleasures beyond your imagination. But you must say yes, and if you accept me and then later turn your back . I’ll send you pain unimaginable. "

In this moment i was filled with tons of sexual energy. I said yes…but wished I had thought about it some more. Any advice, from those who have worked with Lilith.

1 Like

Firstly a pact is something you sign. So don’t worry to much.
If you see this in a positive way Lilith may become a very positive ally. If you threat her with respect you will feel very positive about her, even get motherly feelings of her.

5 Likes

While it usually is a good idea to think deeply before making a pact, I can only say that you will not be disappointed working with her, based on my experience. She helped me face some emotional issues I needed to before advancing in my pathworking. I actually have her sigil binded to a ring I wear every day. I will be working with her again during my journey with the Qliphoth.

5 Likes

Think of why she is calling you. Could be in the pleasure sense (thoughts that most people have about Lilith)? Or could you learn from her. In self confidence. Loving yourself.

3 Likes

Some general advice is enjoy the ride. :smile_cat:
Being serious though, Lilith is very loving, all you have to do is welcome Her within and let Her guide your path. A method I’m fond of is practicing qigong and circulating Her energies through my energy centers and channels. I’d suggest tantra as well; Turn your house in to a temple by making it clean and pretty. Flowers and incense, home cooked meals with the intent of sharing comfies with Her. Basically, live as though She’s right there with you always, because She is.

4 Likes

I would say,you should know one thing; if you decide to have a pact ,you can work just with her.

2 Likes

Never serve anyone outside of your self.

You may have beautiful relationships with other beings but don’t make them feel as an authority that is over you.

If we are not equals and respected of each other, that’s when you may find yourself in a slippery slope.

The evolution of every man, creature, and living being is the desire of every god. That God is within you not without you.

Those beings that stand before you in the Left hand path will agree. They are here to help. They evolve as you evolve. All of us, together as one species, as the liberation of all of mankind.

yeah , there is the pleasure aspect to it but I do generally think it will be beneficial to work with her to aid my magick and craft.

1 Like

good thing i haven’t made one , but I have never worked with any being or entity before in terms of witchcraft. I’m fairly new to all this.

I’ve worked with her for years and she’s never issued an ultimatum like that. Shes always emphasized personal freedom. Its been my impression that she wants her children to grow and ascend to be gods and goddesses in their own right.

4 Likes

Ohh, well thats what I heard. But theres a chance it may be something else? I am very new to all this…so I don’t know exactly how certain entities are suppost to act or behave.

No worries im not an expert either, one thing you can do is ask them to write their name in astral space. For some reason they can say they are someone else but cannot write it.

1 Like