Masturbation

I always masturbate please can someone help me stop it? It’s killing me

6 Likes

YA NEED JESUS!

Jokes aside, you should probably get in contact with spirits of the sexual current. Sitri, Lilith, Ladilook or perhaps Raphael could be of help?

Or do something mundane. Be productive, play your guitar, take a walk, be with friends etc. Boredom offen leads to a good old date with Missy five fingers.

13 Likes

And while you’re on that
—>

5 Likes

Ha ha! she strikes again! :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

you got me laughing so bad

8 Likes

Dear brother I think we have all been there at some point. We hit a point in life where we become compulsive about something and for a whole lot of people it is masturbation here is how you help yourself. Stop masturbating alone and fins a partner or partners. You won’t be masturbating as often I guarantee.

8 Likes

How should i contact with spirits of the sexual current. Sitri, Lilith, Ladilook? I’m new here and please

1 Like

I’m going to let Miguel take it from here.

2 Likes

I understand what you are saying but I have tried several times but still it’s not working😧

1 Like

Draw a sigil or glaze into a lighted candle (or do both) and establish contact with a spirit who resonates with you. Don’t worry about not being able to hear, see or feel them. They’I’ll listen to what you have to say. Ofcourse treat them with respect.

My very first contact was with Sitri and I neither heard or felt him, but he granted my wish and I in turn spoke about him and thanking him here on the forum.

5 Likes

And In case I wasn’t clear, introduce yourself in the link I gave you above before you ask other members for their help or/and advice. It’s a rule here.

6 Likes

hum :relaxed: you and Sitri…
what was your request? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Thank you very much for your help

1 Like

Okay I will

2 Likes

It starts with P and ends with moaning… :man_dancing:

3 Likes

OH FUCK! SHES DOUBLING DOWN! DAAAAAAAAMNNNN! :smile:

6 Likes

I’m laughing so hard right now :rofl:

6 Likes

Your welcome. Also don’t worry if you get horny thoughts doing the ritual, it just means someone is listening. Atleast that was the case with Sitri. :joy::ok_hand:

7 Likes

i am out, i am horny…:smiling_imp:

7 Likes

Oh yeah girl, I diffenatly felt that true your comment. Make it special😘

4 Likes