Masturbating to ground yourself?

I was having a discussion with a friend about ways to ground oneself after casting, evoking etc. He said he will usually masturbate as a way to release the energy raised. Can this indeed be a way to ground yourself after works?
Thanks for any responses in advance.
JC

6 Likes

yes sex is good for magick in fact the demonic like offerings of semen aka the life force…

6 Likes

Does masturbation lowers/Nullifies the effect of spell casted or any demonic work ??

2 Likes

I would say the sexual encounters with spirits works as a grounding and nullifies most astral attacks.

The grounding effect with the perception of Clairsentient makes it more evident, because you feel the peaks near orgasm and how the energy settles after the release. It’s like a blanket getting dropped, or an equalizer being turned off right after the highest pitch.

Masturbation is fine and dandy, but when dealing with energies and spirits, it’s best when feeling it on a physical/emotional level and to interact with it.

4 Likes

Dig a hole in earth,stick your dick in it and wait for earthquake :wink: :joy:
Best grounding technique :pray:
No need to thank me

13 Likes

@AlexandarMOstar
LOL I can’t with you.

5 Likes

Quite the opposite.
Sex magick is shawn away into taboo zone by many schools of magick, becouse it’s actually to potent and difficult to control for those who try to put everthing in the belief system they allready established rather then adjusting their belief system to the truth that unvailes before their very eyes.

Sex is actually the main source of many magickal processes.

Energetic exchanes, Attraction as well as Energetic explosions (orgasm),
are not just joyful for the body percieving it.
They actually enhance the Capacity and Conductivity of The Magicians Body to process and cast those Energies.
Plus, there’s the actual creation and binding of New live, including rebirth.
It is such a hidden topic becouse people are shocked to awe when confronted with insight’s of that understanding, especially if those are given without preperation.

It can also even bind Things into existence that normally wouldn’t be possible to exist.
Ritually created Souls, that channel huge amount of energy just due to their different sources and influences given from birth on.

:wink:

-.-

Enough said.
If you really seek the understanding you’ll find it.
Otherwise, just notice that it is extremely potent.
:wink:

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

5 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Nutcracking stupidity^^
Or complete genious.
Depending on the earthquakes i guess.^^
:joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

It is a thin line between those two :wink:
Rich people are eccentric and poor people are crazy :smirk: it’s like that :grin:

3 Likes

Healthy dose of fun is always appreciated :pray: you’re welcome :wink:

1 Like

Well now that’s a nice way to ground!

2 Likes

But you can’t do it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :grin:
Now we all know true purpose of our

• cough * cough * phalus :+1:
    It comes in handy when there’s thunder and lightning :grin: i simply ground myself…piece of cake
4 Likes

:joy:

2 Likes

I agree that it amplifies energy rather than quiets it. Lots of prana is released with your release. I’ve only used releases to manifest. I’m so busy I barely have the time…though I MAKE time for evocations…priorities, I guess. Lol.

3 Likes

Ehm…excuse me, I’m going to ground myself :joy::+1:

6 Likes

Lolz

2 Likes

You are not grounding yourself :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: you are rocketing yourself to the stars :wink: :smiley:

6 Likes

Best line. xD

:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

A reminder brought to you by your friendly next door Goddess: Don’t forget to ground yourselves today!

2 Likes

@Anassa
I did already… Twice🙄

2 Likes