Mastering Divination question to DK

I noticed a written statement from Timothy that came with the Mastering Divination course which said post on the forum and discuss any questions which come up during study of any section.

While using the sigil of a Spirit to call and having written my 5 questions down to ask…which I received the answers in quick fashion…there was an instant out of the ordinary which occurred…all of a sudden there appeared in full color a couple sitting at a table with a small child in highchair between them…I made out some red colors with black as far as clothes or table cloth…it startled me as it was out of context and was there for only a short moment but during that time I quickly got the impression it was DK and his family sitting at the table…this was in full blown living color of a nature that was very profound…very bright reds…

DK…I was not trying to spy on you at all and was not even thinking of you…but my question is …about noon on Sunday your time…were you in that situation? I do not know what this was or why it happened…I just came out of my temple area to ask you about it…

Also, hope this was in the correct manner to discuss questions about the course to aid others in the same pursuit?
Maxx

Well darn, it happened again. I went back into my working room and there appeared another scene. I saw into a large open banqet room of sorts with people all sitting around tables…it was a younger crowd…no older ones…looked as if in the range of 100 or 150 people total. Food and drinks on the tables… There was a stage area elevated being the center piece of the room…When I saw this it came in very profound color again but this time I just took it and mentally said I will try and keep it where I can maintain it…and I kept it there for like 7 to 8 sections before I lost it…was not aware of anyone I felt I knew at all.

I have no idea what is going on unless the Spirit I am working with is giving me practice in this work…

Same thing happened another time when I saw a female sitting at a round table gazing into a crystal ball…I did not know her but I was very much aware of the fact she was looking at me…same profound colors everwhere…but saw it for maybe 15 seconds…it startled me so much at the time that I lost it because of surprise…

Have no idea what is going on…

Again…I found I can trigger this…but I have to drop down to the mid or lower theta range…that is what I am doing…I have done it 3 more times since the above post at will… the last two I found that I stated I wanted to see what specific people were doing and the group in the banqet room now seemed to be to view a younger female I used to go with…and then another I went to view a person with a small cabin cruiser in dry dock out of the water and I recognized the boat right away…the next one I went into viewing what looked like a telemarketing room or one sectioned- off in small compartments of a large marketing room…by focusing my intentions or desires, I seem to be traveling into an area of my own desired target…

But DK…the first one I have not a clue…because I was not focusing on anything pertaining to you…LOL. But that first one made me interested in this process and prompted me to dig into it more.

Maxx

This very well have been me and my family. This wasn’t our home, however. This was possibly at my parents home. The had red table covers, and my wife and I just happened to be wearing black hoodies.
There was not a high chair however, but as things are, time tends to get a little slippery as well as objects tend to have an odd ability to appear and change.
When I get out, I often find the drapes in my home are a different color, or there are things in different places, or objects that don’t belong there. This is one thing that I am working on, is the ability to see through what is my imagination’s overlay or superimposition vs. reality.
very cool man! :smiley:

ps - this was, if it was us, Thanksgiving for us.

Thanks…this quick appearance showed the baby in between the two of you which makes sense…

This is starting to make some sense for me…due to what I have been told about a place I went to…it was a city of people…they were frightened of me and I seemed to have turned the tables on them as I went to THEIR place instead of them coming to my physical world to cause havoc…Azazel told me that I needed to have gone there…to see that I have much more power than this kind does…I need to personally see and feel the power that I really have and experience the results of it. Azazel told me when I asked Him where that place was…He said it is just below the level of the LOA…The people or beings there were once humans that played at magic here in this life and never accomplished what they wanted. Half ass magicians…they just dabbled with magick…He called this place a bunch of degenerants…lol…they do their thing by coming into the humans world and becoming little problems all over the lives of people here and the people here just seem to think they would have not any luck at all if it was not bad…it is all complete havoc…what is funny, they all knew of me and knew my name and were frightened because I could see them.
Ha. I do not want to know how it is they all knew of me if they are a bunch of degenerates…how did that happen.?

So…Azazel assigned another being to take over aiding my education…this being showed up and began dealing with me in a time when I was calling on another being…to make my long story short…He has begun helping me move into areas where I am doing more spiritual work and I am finding things like the experiences above…I am beginning to see He is responsible for them along with one other being He has called in for this…and this is all fasinating…very much…
Thanks for your feedback and reply, DK.

And I now see the results have started to take place through the study of the latter half of the Divination course…fun, fun, fun. Can see results start to take place where all the tools of the magician can all be put aside…and just sit down and do anything you want or go any where you want, or create anything you want…Ha. Baby did not get thrown out with the bath water after all…and hopefully, I will not wind up in the city of degenerates when I leave here…lol.

Maxx

[quote=“Maxx, post:6, topic:652”][…] …and hopefully, I will not wind up in the city of degenerates when I leave here…lol.

Maxx[/quote]

Very cool awakening story, Maxx. It’s awesome hearing of people clearing a plateau and moving forward.

Also, you know you’ll end up in a city of degenerates, Maxx. I think you’d be very bored otherwise. … Just not failed magician loser degenerates. :wink:

[quote=“Maxx, post:6, topic:652”]Thanks…this quick appearance showed the baby in between the two of you which makes sense…

This is starting to make some sense for me…due to what I have been told about a place I went to…it was a city of people…they were frightened of me and I seemed to have turned the tables on them as I went to THEIR place instead of them coming to my physical world to cause havoc…Azazel told me that I needed to have gone there…to see that I have much more power than this kind does…I need to personally see and feel the power that I really have and experience the results of it. Azazel told me when I asked Him where that place was…He said it is just below the level of the LOA…The people or beings there were once humans that played at magic here in this life and never accomplished what they wanted. Half ass magicians…they just dabbled with magick…He called this place a bunch of degenerants…lol…they do their thing by coming into the humans world and becoming little problems all over the lives of people here and the people here just seem to think they would have not any luck at all if it was not bad…it is all complete havoc…what is funny, they all knew of me and knew my name and were frightened because I could see them.
Ha. I do not want to know how it is they all knew of me if they are a bunch of degenerates…how did that happen.?

So…Azazel assigned another being to take over aiding my education…this being showed up and began dealing with me in a time when I was calling on another being…to make my long story short…He has begun helping me move into areas where I am doing more spiritual work and I am finding things like the experiences above…I am beginning to see He is responsible for them along with one other being He has called in for this…and this is all fasinating…very much…
Thanks for your feedback and reply, DK.

And I now see the results have started to take place through the study of the latter half of the Divination course…fun, fun, fun. Can see results start to take place where all the tools of the magician can all be put aside…and just sit down and do anything you want or go any where you want, or create anything you want…Ha. Baby did not get thrown out with the bath water after all…and hopefully, I will not wind up in the city of degenerates when I leave here…lol.

Maxx[/quote]

You know I had a vision experience sort of like that the other day, my Grey freind seemed to induce a vision when I was going to sleep, first I saw him standing among some fog and then the scenery changed to look like some sort of alien jungle. I had a feeling this was around where he lived.

But yeah the city of degenerates eh? That’s fascinating, so Azazel was saying these half assed magicians in death became beings sort of similar tot he loa? I wonder what the deal is with that? I’d also be interested to see if there’d be any meret in calling them, but then again their degenerates so they might be a bunch of shady bastards you dont want to get mixed up with.

Their whole surroundings are mis matched…the houses are all clean and whitewashed but as you get close you can see that the houses are becoming old and decrepit…the doors are starting to fall out of frames…screens are holey and torn…their faces are deformed somewhat…the eyes are everyone torn or white glazed covered and looking different directions instead of straight out…it is warm and uncomfortable there and a lot of shrumbs and plants overgrown…as I said…this was a level just under where the LOA dwell on their level…so must mean that many of the LOA were successful somewhat in their magick work while here. But I can certainly see that I do not want to join the LOA either…I will just let them be to their own merits…

But after being there I know I would not be satisfied living there…lol.

Maxx

Yeah I wouldnt want to live there either, I was just wondering if those beings might make decent allies or not. But yeah if your right and the loa were only somewhat more siuccessful, it would be quite interesting to see someone who was really successful at what they were doing and what they became.

the overall impression is I would not want to have to depend on any of them for anything…they were all giving off a feeling of untrust and deception…

Funny - the things we see.
I just projected to the LDS temple, and found a large black room with pioneer women and children sitting in it crying. I asked what this room was called and one of the women said it was the “wine runner’s room” or wyme runners? I dunno. But see, I don’t know if that’s a real room in the temple or an astral room or what. But it was pretty jacked up. That’s why I need to get this astral projection thing down pat. Until I can be sure of these types of things, I can’t for sure use the information in any sort of useful way unless I’m actually conducting some sort of operation.

I found it helps a great deal to work with a particular Being to ask and get feedback on certain things…If I cannot do that there is no telling what kind of reading I would get on some of this stuff…that way I am not going to go out on the deep end of this on things that are far outside of my small understanding.

I’m worried now I will end up in the wannabe Mage dimension of degenerates! I thought the idea was that we become powerful enough that instead of being slotted in to some afterlife realm we can move to the realm we want to be in…Sits down and meditates furiously…

I recentlty began scrying with my own blood and wine. Holy crap, the aroma of the mix of the two was heady, erotic and damn awesome! Its now fun to do, not a drag as some of my former scrying efforts had been. EA always knows what works!