Regarding the 10 card spread, I still don’t have a grasp of cards 2, 3, 7 and 8.
Can anyone give their thoughts on this.
Thanks in advance.
From my notes from the course I have
1 the querent. Is this the psychic condition or state of the querent in relation to this question only? what is the difference between this and card #7?
2. “What has brought the querent to this point.” Others call this, what is crossing or holding back the querent. Is there a difference?
3. what is on the surface. I don’t quite understand what this means – to what this refers.
4. What is beneath the surface.
5. The immediate past. – I assume it refers to the past only as relevant to the query.
6. The immediate future.
7. “The emotional state of the querent.” Does this mean, the overall psychic state as with #1?
8. “the influence of the environment.” I still don’t understand this card.
9. "the hopes and fears of the querent."
10. the final outcome.