Master soul advice to reach my desired level in bodybuilding

My interest is aesthetics and I want to reach the limit of natural body natural level, I don’t want a spirit to motivate me, I want a spirit to educate me, not for motivation, but for a more aesthetic and muscular body.

What I need is a soul that teaches me how to get a muscular and super looking body and reach the natural limits, A spirit who gives me a training meal and diet program that tells me what to do, just like a fitness trainer.

1 Like

You could maybe approach Azazel? I feel like he would help you but its just a suggestion.

Moloch could definetly help you as well.

I don’t know if Moloch has talent in these matters, can you give some information about her?

Hey dude! :slight_smile:

I believe such as spirit is already incarnate. His name is Dr. Mike Isratel.

I’ve trained for 22 years, have a bachelor in sports science, have worked 3 years as a personal trainer, and have spent countless hours on top of this educating myself in this area, and I’m telling you, this is the best channel with the most useful information I have seen.

Here it is: https://www.youtube.com/c/RenaissancePeriodization/videos

Just recently I started making a list of videoes I’ve watched from him (to keep a good overview because I sort of jumped around), and here’s a couple of the ones I can reccommend (the different series obvioulsy go all the way down to number one, and this is by no means a complete list):

Troubleshooting Lack of Progress | Hypertrophy Concept and Tools | Lecture 28

Measuring Your Progress | Hypertrophy Concept and Tools | Lecture 27

Using Pump, Disruption, and Performance to Adjust Your Volume

How Training Age Alters The Application of Training | Hypertrophy Concept and Tools | Lecture 26

Using Performance to Regulate Your Training Volume

How Individualization Alters Each Training Principle | Hypertrophy Concept and Tools | Lecture 25

Using Your Muscle Disruption to Adjust Your Volume

16 Top Individual Training Differences | Advanced Hypertrophy Concept and Tools | Lecture 24

Using Your Pump to Adjust Your Volume

Phase Potentiation of Frequency | Advanced Hypertrophy Concept and Tools | Lecture 23

Phase Potentiation of Loading | Advanced Hypertrophy Concept and Tools | Lecture 22

Phase Potentiation of Volume | Advanced Hypertrophy Concept and Tools | Lecture 21

Training Method Variation | Hypertrophy Concept and Tools | Lecture 20

Counting Volumes | Advanced Hypertrophy Concepts and Tools | Lecture 19

Loading Variation | Advanced Hypertrophy Concepts and Tools | Lecture 18

Choosing and Changing Exercises | Advanced Hypertrophy Concepts and Tools | Lecture 17

What Does Good Genetics Mean

Excessively High Frequencies | Advanced Hypertrophy Concepts and Tools | Lecture 16

Nucleus Overload Training

Excessively Low Frequencies | Advanced Hypertrophy Concepts and Tools | Lecture 15

SRA Implications | Advanced Hypertrophy Concepts and Tools | Lecture 14

Advanced Implications of SFR | Advanced Hypertrophy Concepts and Tools | Lecture 13

Detecting and Responding to MRV | Advanced Hypertrophy Concepts and Tools | Lecture 12

Four Index Approach to Exercise Selection | Advanced Hypertrophy Concepts and Tools | Lecture 11

Different Training Frequencies for Different Muscles

The Multiple Types of Fatigue | Advanced Hypertrophy Concepts and Tools | Lecture 10

How to Break Through Size Plateaus

Progression Within a Mesocycle | Advanced Hypertrophy Concepts and Tools | Lecture 9

Estimating the Volume Landmarks | Advanced Hypertrophy Concepts and Tools | Lecture 8

Rest Times Between Sets | Advanced Hypertrophy Concepts and Tools | Lecture 7

Damage and Growth | Advanced Hypertrophy Concepts and Tools | Lecture 6

Hypertrophy Stimuli | Advanced Hypertrophy Concepts and Tools | Lecture 5

When and How Should You Deload? | Strength Training Made Simple #10

Range of Motion Training for Growth | Advanced Hypertrophy Concepts and Tools | Lecture 4

Overload Threshold Dynamics | Advanced Hypertrophy Concepts and Tools | Lecture 3

Training Modality Compatibility | Advanced Hypertrophy Concepts and Tools | Lecture 2

Determining YOUR Hypertrophy Volume

Directed Adaptation | Advanced Hypertrophy Concepts and Tools | Lecture 1

How Many Sets Should You Do? | Strength Training Made Simple #6

Pre-Exhaust Training for Hypertrophy

The Myth of Linear Progress

Calories Don’t Matter | Nutrition Myths #1

Should You Increase Your Ability to Train More?

How Long Should My Workouts Be?

How To Improve The Quality of Your Training

How to Build Your Next Hypertrophy Plan

Scientific Workout For Building Huge Legs

Of course, on top of educating yourself, you could seek some form of ‘knowing’ or inspiration from spirit side. Speaking of…

I’ve just recently become aware of the Sapien Medicine forum. They’re big on something called Morphic fields. A lot of people seem to think they work well. Links:

Here’s a thread about sharing general results: Share your results! - Lounge - Sapien Medicine

Here a some YouTube links, and you can see what people write:

It should be mentioned that the fields that are free on YouTube are supposedly not as powerful as the fields you can buy on the site that hosts the forum but it would make sense to see if the free fields work for you first :slight_smile:

One can discuss, though, if this is considered natural…

If you don’t already know everything there is to know about blocks, mesocycles, overload, progression, effectts of loading variation, MRV, MEV, RIR (and much more, of course), then you’re holding yourself back bigtime from reaching your natural genetic potential, and Dr. Mike is the man to help you improve your methods quickly. The above list are some of the latest videoes (newest on top), and I would reccommend going way back and start with some of the older ones that begin the different series.

Good luck chasing that hyper trophy :grin:

Thanks for your information but I’m still looking for a soul to coach me :grin:

1 Like