Masonary

I agree, from what I’ve read about them (who knows what is true and what’s disinformation) they move away from the Christian leanings after they get past the 20th degree. I read some about them from Manly Hall where he stated something to the effect that once they reach a certain point they must learn to master the energy of Lucifer. This could of course have several different meanings especially when getting into deeper meanings of already complex symbolism.

As far as MPH and AP they are only taught in the GO. The SJ is starting to give Pikes book back out after like 40 years. Each SGC writes a book his just got more attention. I enjoy my time in the Fraternity as far as Lucifer goes I have evoked darker beings before The Dark Lord Belial being one of them. If we teach Lucifer as he is in the bible how is not another form of the Abrahamic religion??? The PHMs and Washingtons Masons I can not say what they do since I have not been affiliated with them. I want to say that the Moores and 5% are close to PHMs but I think that is bigoted on my end although they do teach a sacred science I can not say it is what PHM teach. As far as my encounters with the Occult in FM I once met a Past Master who belonged to the vampire temple and who was a realien… HE was a creepy dude lol good conversation though but his “light” wasnt too great.
VR
BP