Mars is currently in retrograde

I know; that’s the problem. I am infested with it right now despite my best efforts. My drive and focus and passion are all doing just fine, maybe more than needed. The downside is I am constantly finding myself in conflict abroad and I am somewhat tyrannical as of late in my home life (getting better but not great).

^^^This is what I need right now.

Now this is a good point. How to best increase the essence of the benevolent and just king during the retrograde of his overly aggressive son? An interesting parallel to my personal life…

1 Like

Utilize the forces of jupiter and saturn to expand the qualities you feel you need and saturn to bind down the ones in your way through discipline.

2 Likes

Is Mars currently retrograde?
I’m almost sure it’s not…
Anyway, retrograde movements could indicate setbacks, while direction changes times of greater significance.

june 26th to august 2018

How many sources do you need? I am embarrassed its not until June, well I made this thread way ahead of time , ha ha

end of febuary and whole January is going to be amazing for me , I’m a leader and I know it I’m not a follower new job of new business deal are coming my my maybe a new relationship or even and those who are trying to deceive me I will never hear from them again they are from another state or long distance area .I am a light bearer I’m protected ,spirits will manifest and speak to me

1 Like

Only astro-deinst. It’s the best astrology website, IMO.
I was confused by the title of the topic, but it’s okay.

1 Like

I would ignore a retrograde and be more concerned about the moon phase. The moon is much closer than Mars.
In point of fact if your will (intention) is pure the planetary positions are largely irrelevant.

1 Like

Depends on your definition of “pure” if you mean the “good vs evil, light vs dark” rationale, that in my experience has nothing to do with effectiveness of planetary magick.

But “Purity” in the sense of a definite aim and target your are shooting for has held more weight regarding results for me.

1 Like

How long is mars in retro for? What could it be used for?

1 Like

I made a mistake , I must have been tired an misread its not currently in retrograde I made a mistake. its not until June

1 Like

How long is mars in retro for? What could it be used for?

Tarot squares, for one thing.
War:
Two of Wands (Dominion, Mars in Aries)
Seven of Wands (Valour, titles. Mars in Leo)
Commerce:
Three of Pentacles (Material Works, Mars in Capricorn)
Ten of Cups (Perfected Success, Mars in Pisces).
Curses:
Five of Cups (Loss in Pleasure, Mars in Scorpio).
Nine of Swords (Despair and Cruelty, Mars in Gemini).

Emperor (Aries)
Death (Scorpio)
Tower (Mars).

Invoking Mars hexagram with a projected zodiac sign engraved toward the target, or an incantation said over the tarot square.

What’s that mean? Sorry Im not familiar with the zodiac associated with the tarot :confused:

1 Like

The astrology isn’t really necessary, except for the zodiac sign.
Use an invoking mars hexagram, and as you draw it with dagger or finger, you draw the zodiac sign in the center, and project that invocation toward the target. My guess.

So what planet is in retro right now?

I take it, it’s best not to do any baneful type of magick during the retrograde? I mostly skimmed through most of the comments.

Mercury Retrograde for me and a lot of people sensitive to it a change to go back mentally and work on some issues.

I also notice it affects others slight ways and people seem more irritated, so I try to keep my head down low, so to speak.

I just do self growth spells during this period mostly because my energy is off.