Mars is currently in retrograde

Probably the mechanics. They fry at my touch Every time. And light bulbs blowing

1 Like

It is. With Jupiter for example one aspect that rose up while I was exploring it retrograde was tyrannical rule as opposed to the Generous and just king archetype that Jupiter is known for in some systems.

That’s not a bad idea actually :thinking:

are you experiencing mechanical problems?

Sometimes I use an opposite planet during a retrograde. Using the tree of life, jupiter and venus. According to mind and magick you also have the choice of still working with the planet to turn things around too

1 Like

Actually today and yesterday I have. My phone, computer, work computer and fax have all given me alot of trouble

Oh no sorry to hear that, so far it has been a package delay.

You can your just working “uphill” in some cases. Ive been exploring planetary magick with the path of smoke a bit to break through the “limits of the wheel” as it were. :thinking: been getting interesting results but the deep dive is on hold till i dive in with aighash.

You mean giving the planet in retrograde a break?

I mean moving past the limitations on alot of planetary magick. Having a working method with full efficacy regardless of positions,aspects, retrogrades ect. :thinking:

Ok fair enough , thanks I also wanted an opposing view

my planet is Saturn and mars likes to fuck with me and when this happens Saturn and mars clash I become infuriated its last a short time a week or 2 sometimes a day or 2 so its no biggy as long as the person with the planet mars understands this then its ok so I think sometimes this s because mars pushers Saturn to go to that deep dark place where I don’t like going . MARS maybe pushing its luck with Saturn

3 Likes

Good point on the EU

1 Like

Oh my goddesses,

I have Mars in my third house of Capricorn.
Might mean communication issues.

Thanks, in articles it said as an example those invading countries will lose, it might be that Islam could lose its invasion of Europe

We can always divine it. One group does magic on a country, and a divination group divines it and compare result.

1 Like

Sounds good I love it

1 Like

the world is going into a hell basket have a day of learn too play the flute wake up at midday look out the window point your finger towards a tree LOOK BIRD CHIP CHIP LOL

1 Like

What about everyone banishing mars, and invoking everyone else?

2 Likes

That is also a good idea, I have done that before when I found a retrograde was just to intense to deal with

1 Like