Married to Lillith

I guess you’ll need to file for a divorce at the Spiritual Court.

2 Likes

Yes you can divorce entities just like you can physical ones. There’s even entities who reside over contracts like An Dagda: Irish God, Sancus: Roman God of marriage, Freyr and Freyja as marriage is part of their domain and marriage in and of itself is a contract. They can act as mediators when aiming to unbind a contract/marriage you can call on one or all to be present to do so.

7 Likes

Could you help me with that? Im afraid that I only get things worse. I would be grateful! So gratefull!

How do I do that?

You’re getting good advice there.

You never filled out your intro properly, so we can’t really advise you without knowing what your practice has been so far.

2 Likes

I did another one more accuratly, missed to answer how long I have practiced for - darkest knight asked for it and I said about four years (that is meditation not magick) he seemed fine with it

1 Like

Divorce her, Velenos gave good advice

In what way do you need help?

I need to know why Lillith dosnt leave me alone, What kind of ”right” she got to be around and help to end the relationship never to return again. Clear up the situation. Sorry for being a annoying.

1 Like

Not annoying, first do you know evocation? I assume so due to your marriage with lilith but we have to know what you know currently.

1 Like

You can also use this and include the aforementioned Gods and Goddess to aid you in the divorce as well as banishing so it doesn’t happen again.

2 Likes

I dont know anything about magick.
When I tried to contact demons/spirits/angels all I did was

• writing a letter with my blood on it.
• meditating on sigils dripping blood and semen on It as offerings

The contact with the diffrent entities has been telepathicly.

The spirits I know that I been in contact with:

• King Paimon, my patron.
• Lucifer
• Lillith
• Belial (very little contact)
• Angels (very ”soft, light energy)
• A being called ”Love”. This being has been great, restored my sense of love and hope and healing.
• A dark shadow figure that follow me around.

I have had dreams, inspiration, increased imagination, experiences of enlightment. A strong sense of being ”marked”, diamond neckleces around my neck. I been stabbed by dark entities, raped and so on.

I can seem to find a pattern to the supernatural, its just been experiences both wonderful and horrible - just try to give you so much information I can remember.

1 Like

Look in How To MAke Them Leave in latest topics, write and burn the letters.

1 Like

So writing a letter to each and every spirit and then burning the letters should be enough?

1 Like

Thing is, you used a modern system of marriage by writing a contract in a way, so it can be helpful to try and break it in a more modern marriage way. In Ancient times, marriage was less ceremonial and not bound by contract. It became a contractual thing simply because it’s easier to manage society when it is so. So in various cultures, both parties generally simply had to consider themselves no longer married, and that’s it really. As what is marriage anyways, if not an abstract concept that does not exist in the objective universe?

What can help here, is to recreate the marriage contract, or create a document or paper in the style of a marriage contract detailing your marriage to Lilith. Now, take the marriage contract, and call upon another spirit to serve as witness to the divorce. You’re working with the Christian Mythos here, so it can be fitting to call upon the Christian God, named YHWH. And also call upon Archangel Haniel perhaps, or Archangel Kamael, and ask them to witness the divorce. Then, you call out to Lilith, and say you are no longer married to Lilith as you tear up or burn the paper.

Before you do the ritual, do a Banishing ritual, and afterwards, close the ritual by doing it again. Then, know that you have been divorced, and thank the spirits for coming, and then go on with your life.

4 Likes

So banishing, divorce ritual and banishing again? In that order?

2 Likes

Yes, the first Banishing ensures that no unwanted wandering entities are around the area to interfere, and that no entity can harm you. The second acts more as a closing but also ensures no unwanted entities remain around.

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Also it doesn’t seem like you are familiar with Banishings? The LBRP will help you, and here is a video from E.A. Koetting on how to do it:

But, if you have 8 Dollars to spare, there is an excellent book by Damon Brand called “Magickal Protection”. It has an excellent and very simple Banishing ritual in there, although for the divorce ritual I will still recommend the LBRP as it just feels more right, but afterwards I highly recommend you do the Banishing Ritual in that book daily, and do the Master Protection Ritual. That way, you don’t have to worry about any spirits harming you or your magick causing you harm for a long time. If you’ve done harmful magick in the past, the Master Protection Ritual there will end it.

3 Likes

I will buy the book. I had all that he lists. Curses, thieves, bullies. Makes me furious

1 Like