Marbas for weightloss/lifestyle change?

I’ve gained a bit of weight in the last year due to a major back injury that left me parolized for some time as well as a major depressive episode.

Since then, I’ve made changes to my diet (vegan again), & trying to incorporate exercise once again without hurting myself.

I know Marbas is associated with healing, so hopefully he can help me reach my goals. Does anyone have experience with him? Does anyone know what he enjoys So I can create a good ritual to him? Should I provide a photo (to him) OG myself when I was at my happiest weight?

Thank you all in advance :heart:

2 Likes

You can also try this entity

sartm
Sart

6 Likes

Marbas has healed me many times. He is a very powerful healer. He enjoys cinnamon rolls for an offering.

4 Likes

Thank you Anassa for sharing this info. Hail"

2 Likes

Thank you! I have never heard of them… what offerings do they enjoy? Do you have any resources where I can learn more?

1 Like

It’s from Summoning Spirits: The Art of Magical Evocation by Konstantinos that’s all the info there is. About offerings, go with whatever is appropriate for Martian entities.

1 Like

Thank you!! I really appreciate this

1 Like

No problem :slight_smile: I don’t know the way you practice, but some general guides are:
Root chakra stones (especially mahogany obsidian for this entity)
Red candles
Benzoin or Dragon’s Blood
Basil, Ginger
Iron or Steel
I’d advice also for the first connection to go for Tuesday on the hour of Mars (but it’s not necessary)

1 Like

Okay thanks!
I found two similar books on Amazon to the one you referred:
One says “ Summoning Spirits: The Art of Magical Evocation (Llewellyn’s Practical Magick)” by Konstantinos (It’s a purple book if that helps)
And the other just plainly says “Summoning Spirits: The Art of Magical Evocation” Konstantinos (it’s a red book)
Which one are you referring to?

1 Like

As far as I saw its technically the same book so feel free to go for this one if you like

1 Like

You are very kind… blessings to you

1 Like