Marbas Channeling

I believe they list a number of places over the net you can buy any or all of the components…if there is not a listing of companies then yell at me and I will hurt up those locations to send you…

Maxx

[quote=“Maxx, post:19, topic:269”][url=http://www.power4home.com/MakeElectricity.php?hop=wtnet]power4home.com is for sale | HugeDomains

Kyra…
I do not know whether you can use this or not…but I thought of what you had said about electricity…something like $27 for the whole package of info.

Maxx[/quote]

Uncle Fester, we love you!

Definitely going to take a look at this.

EDIT: hm, the Fox news sponsor link kinda says it all…I can get most of this info about solar panels and windturbines for free online and the output isn’t flabbergasting like they present it. I’m looking for a more effective way like an ‘Easy-to-assemble-John Bedini/Tom Bearden Motionless Energy Motor’. I have a few books on free energy devices but the plans are chinese to to me. Looking into the works of Viktor Schauberger now but it’s still pretty advanced and hard to assemble on your own…

I have followed Bearden and Bedini for some time. In fact, I have their book with full designs and specs. I have been meaning to get around to getting one built. But what if … WHAT if we could build something that tapped into the awesome power of the source - directly - pulling the creative force of the universe into the physical as an endless stream of pure, unfettered power?
Think of the everburning lamps found by the ancients, built by the alchemists of old. Batteries that never die - lamps that never go out - alchemy! Oh DUDE! I just had a brain-splosion! Why have I not thought about using alchemy?
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
oooh shit! Here we go! :stuck_out_tongue:

yes, and I know of 4 different people that began to work on things such as that…overnight, they and there entire family with the children…were no longer to be found in their home…the neighbors had no idea when they left or where they went…there was no longer any contact with their friends that anyone heard of…so consider…and be careful.

Maxx

[quote=“Maxx, post:24, topic:269”]yes, and I know of 4 different people that began to work on things such as that…overnight, they and there entire family with the children…were no longer to be found in their home…the neighbors had no idea when they left or where they went…there was no longer any contact with their friends that anyone heard of…so consider…and be careful.

Maxx[/quote]

I definitely take a light step in this direction. Unfortunately it is the rush of knowledge and power that drives me. You can remain quite at rest to know that if I ever discover any such thing, I will keep any and all of my findings absolutely anonymous.

except to kinky pharaoh’s beneficiary.

Maxx

[quote=“Maxx, post:26, topic:269”]except to kinky pharaoh’s beneficiary.

Maxx[/quote]

indeed :smiley:

[quote=“Maxx, post:24, topic:269”]yes, and I know of 4 different people that began to work on things such as that…overnight, they and there entire family with the children…were no longer to be found in their home…the neighbors had no idea when they left or where they went…there was no longer any contact with their friends that anyone heard of…so consider…and be careful.

Maxx[/quote]

Exactly, the same thing happened last year with a Dutch guy. Vanished without a trace. I know there are a few groups in Europe that have made working devices, but each time they go public for a demonstration, the device -which worked perfectly in their garages- failed. Talk about some serious mojo being used against it.

DK,

I was attempting an OBE last night using that obe4u technique, and just as I was in the process of using an exit technique I thought about what you said about Marbas. How he said something about how obe’s are actually as easy as stepping out of the body, and are only hard because we make them out to be hard in our minds, or something like that. Anyway, during the exit I thought ‘its as easy as stepping out’, and actually separated successfully. Thank you DK, thank you Marbas - that little bit of advice got me through!!

I read this thread a thousand years ago when I began working with Marbas. It’s still quite interesting.

Cool necrobump! :thumbsup:

1 Like