Map of the Nightside with Qliphoth & Tunnels (Kalas) - Draconian Cult

This map has the Qliphoth & the Kalas (Tunnels).
It’s by Kenneth Grant from his Typhonian Cult.
I searched unfortunately long today to find a suitable map of the Nightside. I once had this as a poster.

How is it like to wander through such a Tunnel?
Kenneth Grant has only written about the Kalas
in his Nightside of Eden.

How are the Qliphoth?
Is here anybody who is experiencing that?
I can’t imagine it. Which kind of world is the Nightside?

The rulers of the Tunnels & Qliphoth are written
in this. I hope this map can help someone help me understand the Nightside before I’m able to travel astrally. My goal is to experience that map one day myself.

The Tree of Life was the Etz’chijm, right?
What then stood in Hebrew for the Tree of Death?

2 Likes

I’m really new to this topic. Agares told me to look into it just a couple of days ago. Very fascinating though I’m not much of help af the moment. Trying to get my head around it all.
I’ll keep following this thread. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

The Qliphot are much more than places where you can travel astrally, Look at them inside of you and around you, it will be very rewarding.

2 Likes

@MagusOfGamaliel

But what’s with the Tunnels?
I never read on this Forum about the Tunnels.
One tunnel is guarded by Dagdaghiel (through Da’ath). Since I had the book through I never forgot her name. Nobody has experiences with the Kalas imo.

Jan Vries wrote an introduction for the german
translation and mentioned: Those who wander the tunnels are oftenly haunted by Chaos & Crisis.
I guess it’s not only fun. “It holds young & awake.”

I work with that book of Grant, it’s not that difficult, but you have to keep in mind that Kenneth was a Thelemite, so his view on the subject is not the same as others may have. If you want to have experiences with the tunnels, just put the sigil related to the tunnel on your altar, get a musical instrument and sing the name as instructed in the book, I do it with an ukulele and works fine.

2 Likes

@MagusOfGamaliel

Thank you for that tip.
Anything excitend happened yet?
Which names did you yet vibrate?
Did you make any contacts?

I’ve worked with the denizens of Thantifaxath, Shalicu, Tzuflifu and Amprodias. With other tunnels I’ve worked in a more philosophical way, within the path of Lilith.

1 Like

Tell me more about Amprodias, please.
And what’s about Dagdaghiel?
I want to experience Gamaliel the most.
Any experiences?