Many thanks to Great Gods Raum and Dantalion

I would like to thank to the great gods Raum and Dantalion for helping me get together with the girl i like very much.
I activated their sigil and asked for their help. First time with Dantalion’s sigil and a few days later with egyptian God Raum’s sigil. Both are great gods and I am thankful to them.

2 Likes

[quote=“temerel, post:1, topic:4681”]I would like to thank to the great gods Raum and Dantalion for helping me get together with the girl i like very much.
I activated their sigil and asked for their help. First time with Dantalion’s sigil and a few days later with egyptian God Raum’s sigil. Both are great gods and I am thankful to them.[/quote]

I did a summoning of Dantalion 2 weeks ago,asking him to bring me a new person in my life. He delivered EXACTLY what I had asked for : tall,very handsome, great body, rich, succesfull, and he is treating me very nice, calling me daily, bringing me flowers etc.
I am stunned, I gotta say. My hat off for Dantalion! Avage ayer Dantalion on ca

3 Likes

please you guys can tell me what the ritual used to work with Dantalion?

thank you

[quote=“andremeleck, post:3, topic:4681”]please you guys can tell me what the ritual used to work with Dantalion?

thank you[/quote]

The one from the E.A Koetting’s book,but personalized…i offer him wine/water, candles, roses etc etc.

1 Like

Which book is that BOLG? Also can you use a picture of the person for the ritual?

In only use the sigil of the Demon I am summoning and the offerings but I guess a picture of that person wouldn t hurt. You can personalize the ritual as you please as far as I know.

1 Like

[quote author=Globalitz link=topic=4895.msg59003#msg59003 date=1425394214]
Which book is that BOLG? Also can you use a picture of the person for the ritual?

BALG is not a book, it means BECOME A LIVING GOD

There’s an e-book called that as well though: http://www.becomealivinggod.com/ebook/

It contains an overview of various stuff. Hope that helps! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Duke Dantalion is a truly great spirit

1 Like