Many dark blessings my intro

MANY DARK BLESSINGS OF OUR LORD AND FATHER, GREAT ANCIENT DRAGON LUCIFER!!!
HAILS EVERYONE!
I am a practitioner of the LHP and devotee of Lucifer, the Onieroi Primordial entities, Death, and the Draconian current; since at a young age I was called to these entities and forces that exist between the realms and on this plane of existance!
I denounce all other faiths and ideologies based on dogmatic Judeo Christian and Catholicism at a very young age…I thought of these religions and faiths as truly unnatural and false, my life always was called to the Arcane forces and powers…I never could see myself being a slave to unnatural spiritual ideologies, Theologies, or principles that in my soul felt like it was a major conflict…lies sold and at a young age I followed my own occult magical path.
Inever really had mentors to apprentice with but I have developed my own psychic abilities that I defined and channeled to help myself through this world and my life as a total!
I am a self instructed Artist of many Media and art directions and style! I paint with Acrylics and Oils…painting occult fantasy conepts…I’m a tattooist, been tattooing for about 10 years…I like Black and Grey style, Japanese style, Tribal mix with other aspects of designs. I sculpt statues and figurines out of polymer clay and oil based clay based on occult fantasy…making charms, temple/altar objects. I also do photography…mostly for my other art media.
I live in Syracuse, NY…so if anyone is local I would be honoured to practice in the LHP with you!

8 Likes

Welcome in BALG :slight_smile:

1 Like

HAILS!!! Thank you for welcoming me!

1 Like

Welcome!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum, happy to have you here.

1 Like

Thank you for welcoming me!

1 Like

Thank you, I’m sure I will find many people that would be great to talk with.

1 Like

May your chosen spiritual path forever provide you what you seek.

2 Likes

Thank you…I’m trying to go beyond how I usually practiced the LHP by reaching out to like minded souls that I could work with in our society/community

Welcome!!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@SerpentFireBlood you are most welcome.

There have been some threads on here that appear to have some people working together towards a common goal. Maybe they are what you seek.

1 Like

I hope so, I have usually only worked by myself but coming on here gives me some hope that I could find dedicated and serious practitioners of the LHP in my area…but if not at least I can come on here and get some good feedback from our members on here

2 Likes

Thank you…I appreciate you welcoming me!

1 Like

Thank you, I appreciate you welcoming me on this Forum!