Mantra anyone?

hahahaha you be washin clothes and the mantra starts playin in your head :rofl:

1 Like

Seriously, it was almost like I wasn’t in charge of it at all. :laughing: I was glad I live alone and dont go out much tho, imagine singing under breath lmao…

I also had one of the entities related to a particular mantra show up in my dreams right after I began, so it was lots of fun- but I didn’t know their chosen appearance was normal or anything because I didn’t try to research the entities first lmao…

Oops, my bad.

mantra by @Ferunt

Powerful healing mantra for meditating!

1 Like

About a month ago in a dream I repeated a mantra or incantation made of 2 verses ( hopefully not simple gibberish :grin: ).
The first one was pronounced more or less like “Hey may, hey may, hey may, hey meh”.
The second one was either “Jay may, jay may, jay may, jay meh” or “Vay may” etc.
I was becoming more and more charged with energy at each repetition.

you forgot to say what you used the mantra for :nerd_face:

Judging from the dream, I’d say it’s for becoming more powerful before a Working, or generally also to “replenish” oneself.

My friend channeled a mantra that allows the mind of Christ to take over when you’re manifesting something. The mind of Christ is essentially the version of yourself that manifests desires much quicker than ordinary waking consciousness. It is as follows.

ZOTH AZK LOTA ZOTALO

1 Like

Do you mean to use the mantra before a ritual? Or make it part of a ritual?:thinking:

It can be used whenever you’re assuming the state of the wish fulfilled / feeling like you already have what you’re trying to manifest during a ritual. More specifically it’s used for manifesting with the law of assumption.

the OP for mesh ka rel mantra was @micah in this post. There is also a lot more good stuff here
Fastos And Meton reveal secret Tongues of Demonology/Angelology

@Lady_Eva
Non-Angelic Healing Mantra Wrap

@eye_of_ra
Sexual mantra

@Ferunt
Powerful Hindu Mantra for removing the effect of black magic

The Maha Mritrunjaya mantra. I have known this mantra for at least 5 years. I don’t recall it as a mantra for conquering death (death of the ego, then yes). The mantra’s wording you presented differs very much from mantra I know and know for once it is the right wording. This makes me wonder if anyone is actually chanting correctly?
The Maha Mritrunjaya mantra is dedicated to Lord Shiva. My Lord.
It is said that the Gayatri mantra is the most powerful one to exist. Chanted it whenever I feel like it. It is so beautiful.
I have heard and know of people who have been helped in all sorts of needs by the Hanuman Chalisa. Krishna Das does it beautifully. Trevor Hall also. I personally have not benefited from any mantra. Probably because I am lazy and don’t roll my sleeves. Om Namah Shivaya (which I did chant for years) is another one and there are so many variations to it. It makes me wonder which one is the “right” one. A set intention plays no part here. There’s an interesting way someone put it, You are so busy repeating and repeating words that you are not listening. How can you “talk” and and at the same time expect to hear? I thought I would share the little I know.

I do not speak the language. If it not correct I apologize. I wrote the words by listening to the youtube video several times. :cowboy_hat_face: I have no idea what the words mean, but I was singing it for a few weeks afterwards… and maybe a week ago.

I have tried a few of the mantras for the full 21 days. and a couple I managed 40 days. It is hard to keep doing it day after day for so long. I didnt make a note here because nothing came of it. Maybe I pronounced them wrong or maybe they didn’t jive with me

if you would like to provide the correct pronunciation, you are welcome to it🤗

I do not speak the language either. I was not trying to be smart. I was merely pointing to the fact that I, I am speaking for myself, cannot know anything to be the absolute truth. I learned it from a monk, together with the chanting and transcription. It was a very long time ago. If I find it, I will send it to you. However, that particular mantra and the Gayatri mantra are lodged in my brain, which tends to forget everything. But not those 2 mantras.
Even Shiva for example. To some he is Shiv, Shivaye, Shivay.
I was wondering if I chanted, previously setting the intention that this particular mantra ~ bee bop a bee bop yee abee bop I doooo, yeeaahh, will indeed help me, would it. My mind is in a turmoil because if I am going to do something I want to do it right. And I am confused.
I will do my best to find the mantra in question.

Sorry, but why are you apologizing? It slipped my mind to ask.

They say that if you don’t pronounce the mantra right, it doesnt work.

I have found some disagreements with the way some people pronounce words and the way Baal Kadmon has in his mantra books. ( I haven’t put any of those on this list) and I don’t know who is right.

Maybe need someone that speaks the language to check the pronunciation of all these words :smirk:

I agree 100%.

I have never been on a forum before. I see that I am making mistakes? Am I sometimes replying to a post and sometimes messaging :yum:??
All my best on your path. :pray:

I know I’m a year late for a reply but just to clarify… Maha Mrityunjay is a form of Shiva, and the literal meaning of Mrityunjay is, Mrityu-death and Jay-victory, so victory over death.

However, the effect of this mantra is not so literal as to lead to necromancy.

It is mainly used by those who have an illness especially terminal one to overcome the looming threat of death and get better health. It is also said to lead one to overcome the fear of death and therefore those who have a terminal illness or elderly people listen to this regularly.

It is said that hearing it is as good as chanting it so that is why you see so many views on YouTube for this mantra.

Moreover, people hear it to pray for someone else too. So if a close person is unwell you hear it hoping they get the fruit of this mantra.

For most Hindu households, you’ll see that some or the other aarti/mantra/Pooja is done twice a day daily. And Maha Mrityunjay mantra happens to be one that most people hear or chant on a regular basis for the reasons explained above.

1 Like