Manly Magic!

A while back I did an experiment that has now been thoroughly analyzed. I was using magic to effectively try to become more Masculine. I wanted to gain weight and become stronger.

I worked a few nights with Djinn the elemental lord of Fire. I asked him/it to help me gain weight and become stronger. I felt the heat while I was fire scrying, I felt the hot energy fill my biceps and my muscles. I visualized the fire entering into my veins and filling them up with power. I did this after I did a hard workout. I also did some meditation work with Martian energies specifically Aries, but solely for the warrior aspect.

I began a strict exercise routine and ate a shit ton of calories. I also did some character meditation from Uncle Chukies’ Psionic Supervillians. I did one of Vegeta and of Kratos. I also did a threw a little bit of He-man in there so I wouldn’t end up being too much of a Psychopath. Oh, and for herbs I used Oat-straw and Long-Jack, because some scientist gave it to male rats… and lets just say their ability to reproduced skyrocketed :wink:

After around a month and half of exercise I measured my arms, I had gain a 1 1/2 inch on them. A lot of people from work and school remarked about my physique, someone said I was starting to look like Bane from the dark knight.

Unfortunately, I have to do some more internal mental work and my transformation will be complete inside and out

In the words of He-man
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

1 Like

Don’t want to sound patronising, but is it possible the key to your transformation is contained somewhere in the sentence, “I began a strict exercise routine and ate a shit ton of calories.”?

Or have I misunderstood and what you are trying to say is that you wouldn’t have been able to start, and complete a strict exercise and diet regime without the spiritual intervention?

Either way, well done!

Maybe I’ll do something similar, but to increase my feminine nature.

[quote=“AcidKing, post:2, topic:3674”]Don’t want to sound patronising, but is it possible the key to your transformation is contained somewhere in the sentence, “I began a strict exercise routine and ate a shit ton of calories.”?

Or have I misunderstood and what you are trying to say is that you wouldn’t have been able to start, and complete a strict exercise and diet regime without the spiritual intervention?

Either way, well done![/quote]
It certainly helped, however I have always had trouble going beyond my peak, I pushed myself hard and yet I stayed the same. The Spiritual Intervention gave me a huge boost. I could feel my Testosterone levels rising higher than ever before… it was unnatural to be honest, lol.

I can see this working, invoking Djinn for willpower and Kratos for strength/power could be a nice combination to get you motivated in the gym and make yourself powerful.

Indeed it does work. I will say The herbs also did give me a slight boost.

Did you know you can build muscle mass by meditation?

Explain please.

Explain please.[/quote]
I think what he is meaning to say, is that meditation reduces stress, Cortisol which is what destroys Testosterone. Less stress, less cortisol, more testosterone, more muscle… at least that is what I think he is trying to say.

I congratulate you on your effort. Now, your transformation must be completed by you learning how to speak with a fake British accent while holding a mug over your mouth! :smiley: Jokes aside, very good job.

1 Like