Manipulating free will

Am I correct in saying that Black Magick can manipulate someone else’s free will for the benefit of the magician? Some random examples: A girl who says that she would never date you all of a sudden is pursuing you wildly? A boss who wants to fire you now views you as a huge asset and wants to give you a promotion? Etc. What are the limitations of this type of thing?

Everything and anything that must and will happen, including thoughts and emotions that leads to events first happens in the brain. Then the body energizes whatever the brain sends it…people take action…one then has eventz.

So if I mentally “will” something that is against what the person wants, they will have to changetheir mind?

Its more complicated than that. Think of it like a Bee Hive Matrix of many individual minds conjoined. Lets say you want to travek a certain path to get to a certain room. The thing is uou need special security clearances to go into certain areas… Guarded by q checkpoint guard. Each of these areas are unique in that the physical domain itself represents the Mindspace of said guard…meaning the physical space is energetically an extension of said guard (human being)…

So if your Fate/goals and overall agenda do not mesh…then that means you have a Road Block… Now I only used this as a simple analogy. In real life when manifesting say objects into your life…some you will not be able to…why? Because in that Alternate timeline of manifested existence said object and other “informational spirit programs” do not yet have “physical bodies.” meaning you are effectively blocked from certain things.

So when you want to manifest more complex things… You have to think of it as a Complex Matrix of minds that cause certain events and actions that lead up to your prize. In this regard, you have to basically do spiritual warfare to put them in the right frame of mind to do the deed.

IMO this is the kind of question only experience can answer for you. Magick isn’t a kind of blanket thing, and attempts to break it down ahead of time don’t seem that helpful.

If you find what you’re about to do believable, that seems to help.

It really helps to know what you want, and then to go after it with power until you attain it. Even if you have to keep trying multiple times. If the persons Will is stronger than yours and they are hard headed Id probably not waste any time sigh them.

Free will isn’t really an issue. It’s not as common as you might think. Do you really think people work jobs they hate every day because they have free will? They do it because they think they have no other choice, they believe that’s the only way. Not free will.

As long as people remain slaves to how they see the world, there is no free will. Which means people in general are easy as hell to manipulate.

I’ve heard it said you can’t hypnotize someone to do something against their nature. That’s bullshit. THey’ll do it if they believe they have no other choice.

This is very similar to the advice I was given by one of my spirit mentors - just keep doing ritual after ritual, pushing against the obstacle like a battering ram.

Right. My post prior to that I was referring to a Social Matrix. Things are manifested by multiple interactions… thus… you basically have to push Energy/Programming to affect multiple people… Because their opinions/thoughts are Road Blocks. That is alot of Remote Influence, but if you can pull it off then you will be rewarded for your hard work. So it pays to choose what is truly worth going after =)

Example 1. You can Remote Influence a girl you like to feel horny and fall for you.

Example 2. You can remote influence her Parents, Friends, and other close associates as well so there will be Social Peer-Pressure (hypnotic effect)… so all the work you did on her individually is “held rigid” by the agreement of the people that surround her. You hold Rigid the magick worked on her by utilizing a Social Matrix Environment.

[quote=“The Cusp, post:7, topic:6024”]Free will isn’t really an issue. It’s not as common as you might think. Do you really think people work jobs they hate every day because they have free will? They do it because they think they have no other choice, they believe that’s the only way. Not free will.

As long as people remain slaves to how they see the world, there is no free will. Which means people in general are easy as hell to manipulate.

I’ve heard it said you can’t hypnotize someone to do something against their nature. That’s bullshit. THey’ll do it if they believe they have no other choice.[/quote]

Amen! LOL

I agree 100%

and as long as you don’t believe in karma or that you will be punished by forcing another to do your will, then you have no worries. But I don’t know your beliefs on this and I don’t need to know, not butting into your personal business or anything. But I know some people that do believe in karma, prefer to just ask a deity to help them because they feel that a god or goddess could bring them the results they desire without the magician themselves having force the other person to do anything unwillingly.