Manipulating a person

(Wasn’t quite sure what to put the topic under.)

I have her picture. I have her name. She owes me a lot of money and is dodging me. It’s important that she pays me back. So, without evoking King Paimon or Dantalion, is there a way to successfully make it so that she is forced to pay me what she owes. Almost immediately. She has the money, she is just dodging the situation and it’s starting to grate on my nerves.

The darker part of me wants to use magick to pretty much enslave her, for causing me so many issues. But I keep hearing Lucifer’s voice in my head, advising me that there’s really no point in doing so.

So I just need help with getting that money from her, please and thank you.

1 Like

Well you said yourself, you have a picture :wink:
Maybe consulate with Lucifer if this is going to work:

The enslave part he doesn’t like.

1 Like

You’ve got genuine reasons so I think it won’t be a problem

1 Like

That sounds like it might work. I’ll just have to print the picture off. But I’m going to Walmart later anyways so I could just get the string at the same time.

And, I’m not so fond of the enslaving thing either. I just have a very dark side in the back that likes to speak up when annoyed. Like it has a lot of murderous intent too, despite me being a pacifist and unable to kill a fly. Since talking and working with Lucifer, though, he’s been guiding me away from those issues.

But it does definitely seem like a simple enough spell.

1 Like

Get some paper and write the persons name and birth date. Put it in a heat safe dish with calamus root and salt. Add some graveyard dirt if you have it. Shake the dish 9 times really angrily and say something like “ tell the truth, give me my money” . Put it in the oven until it gets hot and repeat it everyday.

8 Likes

I’ve used yarn one time and I had the same idea once. After divination I discovered it won’t work that way for me.

1 Like

Also if you find a reputable bruja get some commanding powder. There are plenty of recipes you can make your own but if you’re pressed for time

1 Like

Yeah. I think yarn would be too dense for that or something. Probably blocks something along the way.

He is still the God of free will.

2 Likes

Alright, thank you. Not sure if I’d be able to find the root and, as I live in Ohio, I’m not going to get the grave dirt. But I’ll see what I can do for that.

1 Like

I think I’m looking at @AradiaX bikini :sweat_smile: now, with his Sigil. Good protection

3 Likes

If you can’t get it then get some hot pepper . The idea is to make the person uncomfortable to the point they come forward

4 Likes

Hahaha it’s got it on both sides and the bottom too! Never leave home without protection :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Hmm… I think Lucifer knows what to do for it, actually. He just said “All you have to do is ask.” So I’ll have a discussion with him about it. To see what’s up.

@AradiaX the hot pepper is perfect. ;p I grow Habeneros in my garden.

2 Likes

Sometimes it really is THAT easy with the lovely one- just ask :smiley:

Oh you have so many options with peppers growing! My love of Hoodoo shines yet again :wink:

2 Likes

:sweat_smile: Yeah. I’m still getting used to working with him. It’s only been about 2 weeks. Yesterday was pretty nice though. He guided me through a ward spell I put around my work place and then I felt him beside me as I walked to break and we discussed both that and his teaching me. A bolt of lightning even happened and he immediately told me “It wont hurt you, there’s nothing to fear.” Before I could react. I have PTSD from a bad storm that happened when I was a kid. But the whole night as it stormed I was outside and doing my job without stress. :slight_smile:

And yes. I have 7 habanero plants and 2 red pepper plants even though I dont eat them. Pretty much for the use of magic. And decoration. They look nice hanging and drying.

1 Like

He’s amazing. Super patient and gentle too. I trust him completely with me and have never felt more safe. He’s chatty too isn’t he? And I like that he showed you there’s nothing to be afraid of. He’ll do that with a lot of things so you can be free of little lies like we have to be afraid. He has a special way about him :heart:

2 Likes

If you want to use some very hot pepper, there is this very hot pepper called Habanero red or orange color ones one of the hottest chillies on Earth, Habanero is shaped like a bell shaped chilli, looks like a small capsicum shaped chilli, you find those variety in the fruit and vegetable section in the supermarket, if having trouble finding ask for assistance if not available there is 1 considered the worlds hottest called Ghost chilli, 855,000 scovals heat units Ghost chilli can send a person to to emergency unit, i myself eaten 1 Habanero orange it was very hard to eat one, i found out my mouth was felt like one fire, be extremely careful, hope this will help.

Warning what ever you do don’t try it use for spell or a ingredient.

3 Likes

I agree. I enjoy working with him very much. I cant see him, but when I was small before I damaged my right eye, I could see spirits constantly. I can feel when hes here and hear him pretty well, and it’s nice. He wanted me to finish reading the posts too, before he and I discussed what to do and I think he heard that you said he was chatty through my thoughts, because I heard him chuckle softly when I read it. I’ve never been so glad about a decision before. And I’ve also never felt so safe before.

2 Likes

The habeneros I grow are the lovely orange ones :smiley: my babies are actually pretty big for pepper plants too. The plants are each the size of a small shrubs.

1 Like