Manifesting the body you desire

As a person that’s experimented a lot with pshycedelics and shapeshifting, I was shown that the DNA which can be impacted by hereditary Chi(which can be changed), self image and the astral body, so for the past 3 years on my pshycedelic trips, I was shown older version of myself with an amazing body, like the body I always dreamt of which was obviously for a reason :slight_smile: however even though this timeline wasn’t set in stone, the spirits showed me a person can indeed change their body to what they want too despite their genetics or lack of faith… they showed it was up to me to manifest this for myself and as myself

Seeing a future version of yourself is more like activating that aspect of yourself in your DNA, it is up to you how much you sharpen that blade, it has been proven that are thoughts and emotions have an impact on our DNA…

What I’ve noticed is, that version of myself has certain traits beyond a workout and diet plan which contribute to the physical bodies expression, when I connected to this future self, it showed me which colors to work with, it told me to start practicing qigong, to wear certain color clothes etc. everything has an impact, those were more personal stuff for me…

However doing this means bridging your imagination or your self created astral body to your physical body, for this fasting is essential, so I eat one meal a day, I drink coffee in the morning and I drink 2 protein shakes throughout the day, keeping it as light as possible allows your body to reach for those higher frequencies…

Exercising doesn’t only burn fat and build muscle but it also releases old programming from your bones, tissue and organs, what you want to do is release and replace programming, which comes with sitting with your emotions, meditation, energy circulation, forcing your body, things like the middle pillar can also help

But here’s the cool part, as you exercise you sort of want to feel like you already are in that body, which in a way merges the non physical energy with the physical, it’s almost like giving your particles and your body instructions through visualization, emotion and will power, your personality will also change according to that programming, I’ve been doing this for less than a year I’ve gotten amazing results, motivation has to be replaced with discipline, you can’t make excuses additionally you can work with spirits like Thor, Hercules, Enki etc. they can also help with these type of endeavors, I charge my protein shakes with their energy before and after my workouts, get creative with it

7 Likes