Manifesting power of fiction

I have been attempting to manifest power that mirrors abilities of certain anime or cartoons, it may seem silly, but it something that would grant a lot of change and power to whoever wields it. So far nothing has seem to work to the extent that I want it to, for example when I tried to get the power to absorb things, all I got was the ability to absorb energy from other people. Any suggestions on how i could get the results I want?

1 Like

Well if you are talking about superhuman powers like incredible strength, x-ray vision, flying, invincibility and immortality, or anything else from a super hero movie or cartoon, of course it’s not going to work. That stuff is not real, not what real magick is about. That stuff is in cartoons and movies instead of in real magick grimoires because they are only just that, just cartoons for entertainment.

You need to do some research on what you can actually do with magick, and you don’t use the mirror to gain powers, you use it to communicate with demons, angels, spirits, or to scry for answers to your questions. Where did you get this idea from?

There’s a spirit,in the Book of Azazel.The legions of Retzael,the demonic priests of Azazel’s infernal empire.His name’s Kreh’ a’ teral.He is called a master of miracles,and can,in theory,teach you to perform these miraculous deeds,like walk on water,and control fire,telekinesis,etc.

Although,supposedly,his training is super-intense and requires a lot of years of discipline,and devotion.Probably possible if you’re that commited.Who knows,you may become a super hero by the time you’re an old man?

Shapeshifting is possible on the astral plane.With enough repetition,one can bring it back to the physical world,and cause some alterations.Odds are you won’t turn into a cat or something,but with enough practice,shapeshifting is possible.

Mind control magic is a thing.One can use their aura and energy to manipulate others,in mesmerism,for example.Mind control is considered a super power too.

Mastery of baneful magick may give you the ability to destroy completely enemies.Mastering psychic darts,and stuff like that can be useful if you’re good at that.Transmutation of things is possible through the Devil’s Stone,although,because the common observation is that that’s impossible,you’ll need to enter hermitage.

Although,all of these abilities may require hermitage,and years to master.

2 Likes

.[quote=“PaulChandler, post:1, topic:5748”]I have been attempting to manifest power that mirrors abilities of certain anime or cartoons, it may seem silly, but it something that would grant a lot of change and power to whoever wields it. So far nothing has seem to work to the extent that I want it to, for example when I tried to get the power to absorb things, all I got was the ability to absorb energy from other people. Any suggestions on how i could get the results I want?[/quote]

To get the results you want would require you doing some things you might not be willingto commit to. Everything is real somewhere in the multiverse inlcuding the stuff your fantasizing about, but alot of the abilities your wanting about are most likely incompatible with our version of reality. To a degree one can do things like that, for example ufonauts, monsters and other such things have all been observed doing things that people would deem physically impossible like teleporting, floating and repelling bullets. But what did they go through to obtain such abilities? Probably quite a bit.

From what I gather your most likely some kid who just wants to act out his fantasies, but to do something “impossible” it require alot of steps and unless you have mad skillz, some of those steps will be a doozy to deal with.

In the event you do master those abilities I kind of have a feeling that while you could use them to a degree here, most likely you couldn’t do so with impunity, for example if you tried to walk down a busy city street and turn into an elephant something would happen to prevent it, while such abilities can exist here due to the way our reality tunnel is constructed I have reason to believe that things are structure din such a way that would not allow for something as obvious as that.

Alternatively you could choose to leave this world behind forever in favor of something that fits your ideal better by doing a bunch of stuff that a: I am too lazy to talk about, and b: am not supposed to talk about.

Once again unless you have mad skills this could be extremely dangerous, unless you can navigate you could end up in a place much worse then you were before, the multiverse allows for every possibtility to exist, both the good and the bad. If you don’t have a reliable navigator you can end up in a bad place.

For example lets say someone, somewhere out there in the multiverse is living out the plot of the movie “the human centipede” at some point they become so traumatized they essentially go into a coma, your conciouness is lost in the multiverse, it begins to remanifest somewhere s there is anopening for it to come into a new reality and then bam, the next moment that person wakes up, that’s your conciousness new construct right there…in a universe where your mouth is stitched to some guys butt and they are pooping in your mouth.

Of course I suspect even talking about this is less then useless, if your meant to get the opportunity it’ll present itself, if your meant to survive getting the opportunity you will have the skills to do so, but I have a feeling our timeline isn’t so charatable as to give it to some kid who just wants to be on the x-men or dbz.

1 Like

He didn’t necessarily want to be exactly like them, maybe he wanted just to gain some of their charisma or enchanted strenght, speed … and shit ?

But then again there are people levitating and stuff, (mostly in russia???) at least according to videos i have seen which of course typically are fake - but some i have seen were quite remarkably realistic for home made stuff + i don’t see why levitation would be impossible with strongly trained skills or some sort of alien (?) technology… But then again its probably so hard to acquire that the things you want to get from it are more easily acquired by other ways, as you probably want to do those things just to impress people - i know i would, and maybe i will… I at least have a goal of learning some sort of telekinesis or pyrokinesis at some point of my life.

I really don’t believe that “everyhing” exists in multiverse, and you can’t really prove it to me with any words anyways + you don’t get anything from proving it to me and this is too much of a philosophical question how we probably even see existing differently anyways… I encourage everyone, especially everyone new to focus on this universe and this existence deeply and think about what they really want to do here.

Then picking a path how to accomplish their wants, starting from the most basic steps - and enjoy the reality and journey where you are in probably for some purpose or choice that has been made by you or someone.

Don’t get fucked in the head! i read way too many philosophical theories and magical stuff, try to start simple and keep it simple for least amount of head fucking and enjoyable ride.

Easiest way to have superhero like powers would probably be that of using technology, and manifesting the technology to you - but then you wouldn’t of course be superhero like without that equipment installed on/in you and also i guess you can do all sort of stuff in the astral realms and obviously lucid dreams - if you just want to feel like how it feels to be like specific anime character.

I do admit that i would appreciate dracula (bram stoker) or if we turn that to anime alucard like natural powers - how to accomplish such is another story and you probably should start with more mundane goals :D. Think now what do you most want.

Btw, since you like anime watch - Berserk - And see how Griffith gains power thru occult, and whats the end…

[quote=“RavensAscent, post:2, topic:5748”]Well if you are talking about superhuman powers like incredible strength, x-ray vision, flying, invincibility and immortality, or anything else from a super hero movie or cartoon, of course it’s not going to work. That stuff is not real, not what real magick is about. That stuff is in cartoons and movies instead of in real magick grimoires because they are only just that, just cartoons for entertainment.

You need to do some research on what you can actually do with magick, and you don’t use the mirror to gain powers, you use it to communicate with demons, angels, spirits, or to scry for answers to your questions. Where did you get this idea from?[/quote]

By mirrors he meant “mimics”/replicates. basically just produces abilities alike “mirrors the abilities” not as an actual object mirror.

[quote=“Black Flame, post:5, topic:5748”]But then again there are people levitating and stuff, (mostly in russia???) at least according to videos i have seen which of course typically are fake - but some i have seen were quite remarkably realistic for home made stuff + i don’t see why levitation would be impossible with strongly trained skills or some sort of alien (?) technology… But then again its probably so hard to acquire that the things you want to get from it are more easily acquired by other ways, as you probably want to do those things just to impress people - i know i would, and maybe i will… I at least have a goal of learning some sort of telekinesis or pyrokinesis at some point of my life.

I really don’t believe that “everyhing” exists in multiverse, and you can’t really prove it to me with any words anyways + you don’t get anything from proving it to me and this is too much of a philosophical question how we probably even see existing differently anyways… I encourage everyone, especially everyone new to focus on this universe and this existence deeply and think about what they really want to do here.[/quote]

That’s just what I saw when I got into the right place, literally everything is real somewhere. But yeah words don’t mean anything, you would need to expereince it yourself. Just a word of advice to anyone who wants to get to that place where you can sense all possibilities, it’s damn dangerous, even without physically traveling to a bad universe, if you exit that state at the wrong point energetically your reality can take on traits of the last one you observed and if you just looked at a reality where your a crazy hobo dying on the street that might not be the best place to stop. My occult teacher generally won’t take people to that state because “most people come back wrong” he only did so with me because he was confident I could handle it if just barely.

Anyway the issue with trying to simulate those abilities with technology, at least the tech capable of doing it without it being halfassed is most of that super tech isn’t on the market yet though I suspect quite a bit exists in black projects. Those with deep pockets and money to lose I believe are actively trying to keep stuff like free energy and alternate propulsions and even cancer cures off the public scene because they’ed lose too much money with the busineses becoming obsolete. Taking down those giants might be hard for your average magician and even if you can, to do it right takes time. However I do support such endevours as I think it would be cool to own a ufo.

Whatever it was you saw, and i’m not going to any conclusions… I urge you NOT to ever reveal in public how you got into that state where you say you were seeing another realities.

Seriously even if E.A koetting is “knowledge belongs to all” it would be cool to keep some things that might seriously damage a person in secret.

Even if there wasn’t alternative universes, it could be that person would go under so strong psychosis that they believe they are in such… Maybe i will learn more about the nature of multiverses, now i just don’t comment anything too much on that - But i’m happy that you did not tell him in this thread how you did see this.

I don’t even want to know myself, as i already have pretty much on my plate :smiley:

Even if i am to discover all secrets of existence, one or hundred pieces at time.

And anyways, i do encourage people to focus on what now seems to be the realest we got which is this world right here - but of course its cool to astral travel and all that… I just like to warn people from getting too stuck in their head. (i’m not saying that astral travel is inside the head) but you know what i mean.

Its best to judge ourselves anyways, would be only foolish to believe everything before seeing. experiencing produces believing. Still for newcomers don’t try to experience things that might seriously fuck you up :smiley:

Your preaching to the quire here, I know what lines I’m not supposed to cross.

Well i didn’t mean to be preaching, you seem like you know your lines anyways.

[quote=“RavensAscent, post:2, topic:5748”]Well if you are talking about superhuman powers like incredible strength, x-ray vision, flying, invincibility and immortality, or anything else from a super hero movie or cartoon, of course it’s not going to work. That stuff is not real, not what real magick is about. That stuff is in cartoons and movies instead of in real magick grimoires because they are only just that, just cartoons for entertainment.

You need to do some research on what you can actually do with magick, and you don’t use the mirror to gain powers, you use it to communicate with demons, angels, spirits, or to scry for answers to your questions. Where did you get this idea from?[/quote]
i just had the idea after hearing about magick is all, i have been able to do what i said im trying to in a small degree, so it seems possible. also omnipotence means you can do anything, so that would mean that you can do this stuff.

Medicine is the study and practice of the science of healing - this doesn’t mean all medics can heal all conditions, in all patients.

IMO the best thing to do isn’t ask other magicians what’s possible for you, or ask them for prooof - it’s to engage with spirits directly yourself, and ask them.

That way it stops being about words and abstract ideas, and becomes about real results.

[quote=“PaulChandler, post:11, topic:5748”][quote=“RavensAscent, post:2, topic:5748”]Well if you are talking about superhuman powers like incredible strength, x-ray vision, flying, invincibility and immortality, or anything else from a super hero movie or cartoon, of course it’s not going to work. That stuff is not real, not what real magick is about. That stuff is in cartoons and movies instead of in real magick grimoires because they are only just that, just cartoons for entertainment.

i just had the idea after hearing about magick is all, i have been able to do what i said im trying to in a small degree, so it seems possible. also omnipotence means you can do anything, so that would mean that you can do this stuff.[/quote]

Yeah one lesson I learned is that if you want big results it usually requires a bunch of different steps, at least if you want them in a specific way. I’m a perfectionist when it comes to this sort of thing so thats how it is to me. In other words your going to have to be ready to go through alot of stuff, some of which will probably be pretty scary and or dangerous to get what your after. Either that or you’ll just have to settle for a cheeseburger instead of the prime cut steak.

Before you can think of any of that though you’ll need to find someone who knows how to get you to the right places to learn to start to try to manifest these things. So maybe evoke something with the task of bring you that teacher, if your ready things will fall into place. If not either it won’t happen or something will happen to screw you up in your attempts, but nothing ventured nothing gained.

Paul, sure everything is possible somewhere. As for your comment about omnipotence, that refers to astral travel, so that would be things that happen outside of this world on another plane. So yes, these things to their fullest extent are quite possible on other planes but not here in this world. Now depending upon exactly what you are referring to, because you didn’t really explain what type of abilities you were interested in gaining and I understand that, it’s probably personal so I respect your privacy, but some of those abilities may be achievable on this plane to a certain extent.

thanks for the advice everyone, im going to start working with Kreh’ a’ teral right now

1 Like