Manifesting a lover GONE WRONG 😳

So about three months ago I wanted to find a guy that was all I wanted look wise and wanted him to fall in love with me …,… Good part is he’s gorgeous and all that I asked for but as the months past I find out he has baggage around: ex problems, cheating problems, and communication problems and he wants me to do things I don’t want to do and he is self centered.

My problem now is trying to get rid of him but I hv become attached to him like I really like the guy he’s sweet when he wants to be but he says things that get in my spirit that hurts me and does things I wish he wouldn’t. I just can’t let go for some reason I broke up with him today but he finds a way to talk to me ( he knows what to say ) that makes me feel for him . Can someone enlighten me ?

3 Likes

I know you really like him, but I get this feeling he is using you or is cheating on you. There is other guys out there that would treat you right, but for some reason I don’t think this guy is.

7 Likes

I broke up with him today this was like my 3rd time trying to is there a way I can forget about him ?

2 Likes

Ignore him, hang out with your friends or family, hobbies

3 Likes

I want to block him but emotionally I’m incapable of it ; my friend keeps telling me to and when I do I unblock him I’ll try harder tho.

1 Like

Did you use magick to manifest this guy in your life? If so, then, that could be your answer as to why you’re not able to release him.

3 Likes

My evil ex (the permanently possessed one who could force me to astral project) got me good and addicted to him. Which resulted in me tolerating things no other guy would have gotten away with around me.

Unfortunately for him, I have an iron will and I had Magick.

I did a working to break his hold on me. It took a while for me to feel like myself again, but it did work. (You might also consider a mirror spell, which forces the target to take a long, hard look at themselves and their actions. I did something much more punitive.) PM me if you want details.

3 Likes

Do an unbinding or something like that.
The whole attatchement thing that you feel is the heart of the curse that affects you.
I don’t know what kind of spell you did but it has effect on you too.

Again, proof that Love Magick is not a good way to find a lover…

1 Like

Yes; do you think a banishment spell might work?

I see that know I’m sticking with the old meet and greetings for now on!

1 Like

I cant do that :stuck_out_tongue:

But spirits of Mercury can :slight_smile: Take any spirit that deals with wisdom and you shall know in your gut what to do next :wink: Try 4th Pentacle of Mercury from King Solomon :slight_smile:

:pray: Thank you !!

I blocked him!!! I let him go thank you all now ima let magic do it’s wrk

2 Likes

Force you to astral project? :flushed:

As unbelievable as it sounds, yes.

I’d heard of astral projection before, but would always end up falling asleep when I tried to do it. Then I landed an on-again, off-again boyfriend who was even more into the occult than I was.

Whenever I was sleeping, or trying to sleep, he’d come to me in astral form and pull me out of my body to talk to him, and I couldn’t make him stop. He had a lot of mean manipulation tactics, and that was one of the cruelest ones. He’d be lovey-dovey in the astral, then a jerk in person later.

I was definitely not dreaming; he did it multiple times while I was wide awake. Plus I don’t have dreams like that. (I also have no history of hallucinations.)

I hasten to add that he was permanently possessed. He very likely got his ability from the entity (it claimed to be a demon) that could, and often did, take him over.

1 Like