Manifestation of Azazel Captured

I was doing a simple ritual with Azazel on behalf of someone to help them with the financial and the other struggles that the person was facing to get it fixed already before starting the ritual i felt as if every spirit that i was going to call into that place are already waiting there for me to perform the ritual especially Azazel

I started the ritual and got myself into the sync i was totally not aware of whats happening around me it was like some other force has totally taken over me and i was just sitting there my whole body was being guided by azazel even the words which i spoke

Itz orā€™ ata kril azaā€™tat
Itz Manu affa alaā€™zaat
Terah lutka atā€™zel tat
Berā€™el affa keā€™nel baat
Azazel

i wasnt aware of what this chant was for also i wasnā€™t having a control on the words which were coming out of my mouth the actions of my body and he was there manifested from the smoke of the incense which i burned

i told him the purpose of the ritual and asked for his help on that and after it went on for few minutes atter which i tired to get my cellphone to get a picture of his manifestation but it was fading out slowly

I had many experiences with manifestation of spirits into the ritual space but this was very extreme one till date.

Hail Azazel!!!

10 Likes

That is awesome! Good work.

1 Like

Thank you @Heathen1šŸ˜‰

2 Likes

Wow so much blood. What did you use to hurt yourself to extract the blood?

1 Like

Lancet works best IMO [quote=ā€œEtheric_Vagabond, post:4, topic:135309, full:trueā€]
Wow so much blood. What did you use to hurt yourself to extract the blood?
[/quote]

2 Likes

i usually tie a piece of cloth on my finger from bottom to middle and tightly tie a knot after few minutes when the blood gets accumulated on the top i put a cut this way i get more blood by placing just a small cut
@anon84896414 @Heathen1

3 Likes

One cut covered all four sigils?

1 Like

yeah but for 2 days that finger went numb

3 Likes