Man with a hat?

so i had a dream / sleep paralysis and it was all pitch dark around me and i was experiencing strong fear like i never had before and then i saw 3 or 4? figures who were all dark but i saw they were wearing a hat and a trench coat or a suit and i saw red too? like glowing red? probably their eyes but apart from that they were all in black, shadow fellas maybe?

just wondering if anyone knows which entities are they and/or if it means anything?
i believe the dream was hella intense due to the full moon haha i never have intense dreams and/or sleep paralysis but today damnn it was insane

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Often times it’s either shadow beings, or the collective manifestation of the “man in the hat” that circulates around the internet.

1 Like

heard of it only a couple minutes ago and have been reading about it! a crazy thing…

Dantalion wheres a trench coat and a hat but the red eyes throw me off

1 Like

The red eyes are often described by people encountering malevolent entities (at least from what I’ve found out so far). Other than that, spirits like those in the Goetia can sometimes appear as wearing black (hooded) cloaks, or wearing a suit etc. If you feel it was sleep paralysis, you might have encountered something that’s either roaming the astral (shadow people etc) or something your subconscious mind has projected outward. Maybe you should wait and see if these beings appear again? If it’s just a one-off, it might as well have been the full moon. :smile:

1 Like

Yeah shadow people can be distinguished by their eyes, blue is often benevolent in that moment, white tend to be curious, and red have so far been aggressive but not outright malevolent, but more easily set off. Of course their eyes change based on their mood though.

2 Likes

Shadow people. I remember them from childhood usually they look like the male and female black signs on toilets except one has a hat. Don’t think their up to any good lol

2 Likes

Lmao never heard that comparison lol nice

2 Likes

I don’t think they are anything or mean anything , what you could try doing is calling out to them to see what happens

1 Like

They call him the Hat Man. I’ve seen him when i was 5. Was creeped out then. Nothing came of it.

1 Like

thank you everyone for your answers! i will wait to see if anything happens tonight :slight_smile:

Thanks! Bookmarked.

1 Like

Last time i saw a shadowy creep was when one of them jumped me while i was in mediation. I felt his presence attached to me for hours afterwards before i felt i was finally free of it… It was at the beginning of my journey so i still sucked at banishing (and pretty much anything lol). That creature probably had a nice meal that day.

1 Like

Maybe a visit from Papa Legba :heart: or Papa Kalfu :heart: but Papa Kalfu is interested mostly in advanced black magick practitioners

2 Likes

ohhhh thank you!

1 Like

idk if anyone cares butttt i found notes of the dream and apparently this fella told me that i am psychic idk if that means anything but it felt important lma

You know it’s interesting that you say that because I had a dream last night that some people I asked about seem to think it was this hat man but I didn’t glowing red eyes or a cowboy like hat. Just a very very well dressed man who looked not unlike this Kalfou but much more pristine, like a passenger on the titanic, but he gave off a very dark vibe that freaked me out in the dream.

1 Like